The Vanishing Of Max Mayfield

Max POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night, looking around. Everyone else seemed to be asleep, so I took a look at my phone to find out which time it was. I checked the clock, it read 3:11am. I scoffed and layed back down again, but somehow I couldn't get to sleep. After some time of trying to fall asleep again, I finally gave up. So I got up being as silent as possible, to not wake the others up, and went upstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink. I took a glass and a bottle of milk out of the shelf and the fridge and filled the milk in the glass. While standing there and drinking the milk, I realized that the door to the backyard was slightly open. So I put my glass down on the kitchen sink and walked over to the door. When I wad just about to close the door, I feel an ice cold breath on my neck.
"Hey there Maxine"
A shiver goes down my spine. I can't recognize this voice but I definitely know that he's not one of the good guys. I turn around to face a white haired middle aged man with an devilish smile on his face. A thousand of thoughts were running through my mind right now, trying to decide what to do next. I came to a decision really fast and kicked him in his balls. He sunk down to his knees now. I took that as my chance to run away from him but when I turned around, I faced another man with some white cloth in his hand. Before I realized what's going on, he presses me that cloth on my mouth. I tried my best to push him away, but he was too strong. The last thing I remember is my knees getting wobbly and my body falling to the ground. Right before my vision finally goes black, I see the man smirking and saying :
"I got her, sir" to the other man that I kicked a few moments ago.

Lucas POV:

When I woke up, Dustin was already up eating some snacks that were left over on the couch, so I got up to sit next to him.
"Good morning sleep head" he said.
"Morning, Dustin" I replied. We sat in silence for a while until I saw that Max's sleeping bag was empty.
"Uhm Dustin, do you know where Max is?"
"No I didn't see her yet. She was gone before I woke up I guess. Let's go upstairs to look, if she's in the kitchen" he suggested. So we both went upstairs to the kitchen. But there was no one either.
"Look, there's a glass of milk", Dustin said pointing to the kitchen sink,  "Max probably drank something and went home or something like that. I guess it's because Neil would be mad, if she stays over too long."
" Yeah that's possible. But why would she leave all her stuff here? That doesn't make sense", I said while going to the main entrance, " Look, there's her skateboard. She wouldn't leave without that."
"Okay but where else could she be? I mean if you're right with the skateboard thing, she still has to be here." Dustin said
"Yeah that's right so let's wake up the others and then go searching for her. She can't be that far without her skateboard."

Will POV:

"Will, Will wake up, come on!" I heard someone shout in my ear,waking me up. "What's going on?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.
"We don't know where Max is. She was gone when we got up and she left all of her stuff plus her board here. So now we want to go searching her." Lucas explains. Mike, El and I look at each other worried. After changing in our normal clothes, we all went outside and split into two groups. I went with Lucas and Dustin to check everything near the house while Mike and El went to Max's house to look, if she went home without her board. After Mike and El sped off to the Mayfields household, we scanned the surroundings of Mike's house. One hour later we still didn't find anything that could lead us to Max's whereabouts, so we tried to reach Mike with my supercom.
"Mike, do you copy? Over"
"Yes, did you find her yet? Over"
"No we didn't find anything that could help us. How about you? Did you find anything useful? Over"
"No, we didn't find anything either. She's not home or near her house. We're looking for her in the forest behind the house now. Over"
"Okay we'll -
Hey guys I found something!" Dustin interrupted Will.
"What is it?" El asked
"It's some kind of cloth I think. I found it near the backyard door. Over "
"Do you think this means..."
"Max got kidnapped."

_______________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Don't be a silent reader. Please let me know, if you like the story so far. Tu word count is 851.
Thanks for reading