Chapter 2: The mysterious figure

^^The message for today^^

I rushed up and fixed my clothes and looked at the mysterious male figure only to see.......
🥁 Drum roll please 🥁 🥁 🥁

I'm sure you know who it is.... My darling bestie.

He got up and I looked down wondering where my mask is but was thankful that i had my hair down so when i came off him i covered my face with my hair and then said " Thank you" I turned to leave but I stopped, turned and said

" Sorry about the kiss-" suddenly I felt his lips on mine again, they taste like mint. I felt wild animals running around in my stomach. How did he move my hands and hair so fast? That had me stunned. 

He pulled apart saying "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that" and I looked away from him and covered my face with my hands because I know my face must be as red.

I made my way inside.

" Lidia who is that handsome young fellow you just kissed" ma said pointing towards Nathan who is coming towards us

" Ma he is Nathan-" I was cut off by an arm around my waist i didn't jump because i knew who it was by his smell.

" Her boyfriend" he said. My eyes widened then I looked at ma to see her smiling at us.

" What boyfriend?" I turned to see my dad coming inside the restaurant. Mind you im still holding my hair to cover my face.

" Pa el solo esta bromeando" ( pa he is just joking) I said in spanish. Mom and dad taught me, Jonah, Lisa and Tessa spanish.

" Make sure, young man what's your name?" Dad asked looking at Nathan.

" Dad he is Nathan a friend of mine" I said.

" Friend huh? When did the relationship develop so fast?" Nathan asked whispering in my ears

obviously there's no where else to whisper except for your ears

I thought to myself

" Whatever" I said to Nathan walking away from him.

Nathan's p.o.v

After Lidia left I said my goodbyes to her parents and left.

Getting into my car I only thought of one thing.

I finally kissed her😊😊

It's been years I have desired to feel her lips against mine and today it happen.

I must say I'm thankful for that cafe across the street Max my bestfriend wanted to meet up. Although it was about 3:30 he called.

If it wasn't for him I would still be daydreaming about me and Lidia kissing.(🤨- readers)

No one but Max knows the reason I annoy her so often. Well I couldn't get her attention as anyone else so I just use my other technique.

I have a reputation to keep up.

ANYWAYS I very much enjoyed our 15.8 seconds of kiss.

(Readers- 🤨🧐)

Wha-? Oh 😅🤫

I had to count it of course. I have been waiting for it for a while now.

The next day

"So it finally happened huh?" My bestfriend Max said chuckling, after I told him what happened.
We were now at the front of the school in the car park heading inside.