Finding Nemo Version

It was now morning in the Great Barrier Reef and Gill and Nemo were having a conversation. This was all happening after Gill saved Nemo's life and he decided to repay him, but unfortunately... "I'm sorry, Nemo, but I can't take your offer!" Gill said, refusing to take his offer. "But, Gill! You saved my life! And according to the clownfish code, I owe you. Please! It's really important to me!" Nemo pleaded. "I understand that, but I can't take your offer, because you already own to someone else!" Gill said. "Really?" Nemo asked. "Of course! Just think about it, Sharkbait!" Gill said. Nemo listened as he spoke. "Who is that someone, who saved you from being alone? Who really cares about you and who is always there if you need the most? Because of him, there is a place you can call home. And not just that, a family." Nemo thought for a second. "I never really thought about this. You are absolutely right!" he said. He began to swim out. "Thanks, Gill! If you excuse me, there is something that I need to do." Gill smiled. "You're welcome!" he said.

Nemo swam through the reef until he reached his anemone. Taking a deep breath, he went inside. "Dad?" he called out. "Yes?" Marlin answered. "Do you have a minute?" Nemo asked. "Sure! What is it, Nemo?" Marlin asked. Nemo didn't say anything, but Marlin saw a few tears forming in his eyes, making him concerned. Overcome with emotion, Nemo swam over to Marlin and hugged him, tears running down his cheeks. Marlin wrapped one of his fins around him. "Nemo... What's wrong?" he asked. "I'm just... So glad that I have you..." Nemo said. Deeply touched, Marlin smiled and wrapped both of his fins around Nemo as tears fell from his own eyes. And so the two embraced each other for awhile.