Lilo & Stitch Version

It was now nighttime in Kauai and Nani and Pleakley were having a conversation in the living room. Nani was wearing her normal clothing, which was her orange shirt and blue shorts, while Pleakley was still in his blue agent uniform. This was all happening after Nani helped Pleakley with his stuff and he decided to repay her, but unfortunately... "I'm sorry, Pleakley, but I can't take your offer!" Nani said, refusing to take his offer. "But, Nani! You helped me with my stuff! And according to the galaxy code, I owe you. Please! It's really important to me!" Pleakley pleaded. "I understand that, but I can't take your offer, because you already own to someone else!" Nani said. "Really?" Pleakley asked. "Of course! Just think about it!" Nani said. Pleakley listened as she spoke. "Who is that someone, who saved you from being alone? Who really cares about you and who is always there if you need the most? Because of him, there is a place you can call home. And not just that, a family, 'ohana." Pleakley thought for a second. "I never really thought about this. You are absolutely right!" he said. He began to walk out. "Thanks, Nani! If you excuse me, there is something that I need to do." Nani smiled. "You're welcome!" she said.

Pleakley walked through Kauai until he reached Jumba's lab. Taking a deep breath, he went inside. "Jumba?" he called out. "Yes?" Jumba answered, who was wearing his white lab coat. "Do you have a minute?" Pleakley asked. "Sure! What is it, Pleakley?" Jumba asked. Pleakley didn't say anything, but Jumba saw a few tears forming in his eye, making him concerned. Overcome with emotion, Pleakley ran over to Jumba and hugged him, tears running down his cheeks. Jumba wrapped one of his arms around him. "Pleakley... What's wrong?" he asked. "I'm just... So glad that I have you..." Pleakley said. Deeply touched, Jumba smiled and wrapped both of his arms around Pleakley as tears fell from his own eyes. And so the two embraced each other for awhile.