Liam - Insatiable Demands

I may have underestimated Evie Belle's intentions when I agreed to--

Holy fucking shit, woman! What are you--

Soon. I am going to fuck the living daylights out of this girl soon, but first I mean to hold true to the promise I made her. Which is becoming increasingly harder and harder to stick to, because as it is I want to slam her onto the bed, spread her legs apart hard, dig my fingers into her thighs, and slide my aching cock inside of her so fucking desperately it hurts.

No sooner than we stepped foot into my bedroom, she had insatiable demands of me. Mainly:

"Can you get rid of that cloak and lay on the bed?" she asked. "Please?"

Which, of course, I did, and...

Now, her plump, luscious lips are wrapped around the head of my cock while she strokes my shaft up and down, slow and steady. She slides her tongue around the curves of my cockhead, looking at me with wide-eyed curiosity. I only know this because I managed to see it right before my own eyes rolled into the back of my head as a sudden jolt of pleasure crashed through me.

Seriously, it's been way too fucking long. As a cursed prince, I don't exactly have a lot of opportunities to woo women over here, you know? I imagine my social skills could use a bit of work, too. I probably shouldn't have approached Evie after having just transitioned back into my human form, but to be fair, she shouldn't have started snipping away at my precious roses, either.

At any rate:

"How's that feel?" she asks as she strokes me up and down, a little faster.

"Goddamn magical," I grunt at her.

"So I read in a book once that--"

I don't know if she says more, but the next thing I know, her free hand is wrapped around my balls, gently massaging and tugging them, holding deceptively tight while she strokes my shaft and laps at the bottom just beneath the head of my cock. I wish I could put into words, write some erotic poem, about exactly how this feels, but the only thing I manage to say is:

"Holy fucking mother of God, woman, you're going to make me--"

And the next thing I know, she's stroking harder, looking at me with this devilish, excited look of glee on her face, massaging my balls lightly, lapping at my cock, preparing for my inevitable...

I cum. Hard. So fucking hard. Years worth of pent up sexual energy burst out of me. At first it splashes against Evie's cheek, but then she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, trying to catch it. My cock thrashes and spasms in her hand, barely restrained. Jet after jet of my primal cum spurts into her mouth, onto her cheek, across her cleavage, and...

It's just a mess. A huge fucking mess. How? How did she make me cum so much?

Is this what--?

No. Nevermind that. It's not. It's... it's something else entirely. It can't be.

"Wow," she says, licking her lips.

My cock is still hard. Aching. Throbbing. Wanting more.

But I'm no longer cumming, at least. My orgasm has calmed down enough that I can finally open my eyes and look at her again.

"You're a mess," I tell her.

"Yeah, well, you're the one who just came all over my face," she points out.

"Seems to me that's what you wanted," I say with a smirk and a wink.

"I... I was just curious..." she says, a little unsure, a blush of embarrassment coloring her cheeks crimson.

"What else are you curious about, Princess?"

"...Princess...?" she asks.

"I'm a Prince. If we're to be married, it stands to reason you'd be a Princess. Right?"

"True," she says. "I just... are you seriously being serious or is this just some game to get me to have sex with you?"

"I desperately want to bury my cock inside of you so fucking bad," I tell her. "But, no, it's serious. I wouldn't have necessarily opted for this line of action so soon, but--"

"Draconis," Evie says with a knowing nod. "I know he must be up to some bad stuff. Who even makes deals with people that involve giving them your daughter if you can't repay them? That has to be illegal, right?"

"Evie," I say to her. "There are some things in this world that don't exactly abide by the laws of humans. You saw what my curse does to me when I leave this manor, didn't you? The Draconis family has their own secrets. I assure you, it's nothing good, though. I promise I will protect you. You and the rest of your family."

"If I sleep with you," she points out.

"Only if you want to," I tell her.

"I... I do, but... you won't leave, right?"

"I'd never leave you, Princess."