Evie - Make Me a Princess...

Prince Liam lifts me up from between his legs as easily as if I were a ragdoll. He gazes into my eyes longingly and lays me on the bed softly, despite the raging hard erection between his legs. I feel it tap against my stomach, resting heavily against my bare skin, as he leans over me.

Sex. Yes. Oh my God, we're going to have sex, aren't we? I mean, yeah, of course, obviously. That's what we were just talking about, Evie! Snap to it, girl.

Except compared to my romance novels, this is something else entirely. It's so... so real, so provocative, so...

Liam smiles at me, but his lips soon curl into a silly grin. "You look lovely..." he says, trying not to laugh.

"I bet you say that to all the girls who have your cum all over their face," I say, rolling my eyes and playfully batting my lashes at him.

"I daresay, you're the first woman who has been blessed with a faceful of my cum in awhile, so... we're one for one here. Is that all the girls?"

"Just don't go making a habit of it!" I say, poking at his chest.

"Not with anyone else, of course," he says, nodding once. "But with you?"

"I suppose I'm not entirely opposed if a sudden burst of exuberance overcomes you and you just have to do it..." I say, acting like making him cum would be ever such a chore.

"For the sake of not making a huge mess of the bed, and our promise, I think this next batch is better off staying inside you," Liam says with a wink and a grin. "Seems much cleaner."

"Hmm, is it, though?" I counter.

"Temporarily, maybe," he says with a shrug. "Probably not a good long term solution, though. Definitely fun either way."

"I'll take your word for it," I say, starting to have second thoughts.

It's not that I'm not interested. Or that I don't want to. It's just--

Liam slowly slides down my body a little. I can feel the weight of his cock trailing a line from my belly button, down to my clit, and... and then he's there. The head of his cock presses lightly between my pussy lips. He gives a gentle little nudge, testing the waters at first. Except, um... the waters are incredibly wet and ready for what he has to offer.

A delicious smirk tugs at his lips as he kisses me hard. I kiss him back, frantic for his touch. And then it's as if something else entirely happens to my body. At first we're kissing, enjoying that kind of intimacy, a certain sort of lead up to passion. And then he's inside me, sliding in deep, his cock going where no one's ever been before.

My eyelids snap open, wide, but I can't see anything. My eyes roll into the back of my head, a loud gasp crashing out from between my lips and into Liam's waiting, eager mouth. He kisses me hard, harder than before, while he thrusts deep inside of me, claiming my virginity as his own.

This. This is what those heroine's always feel in my romance novels. It's not at all like I imagined, yet somehow it's everything I thought it'd be, too. I was nervous before we started, not sure if I'd know what to do, but in the throes of passion I am quickly realizing that it's not about thinking or knowing, it's simply about doing and feeling.

My body rides along with Liam's, his cock rocking and thrusting inside of me as my hips grind and buck against him. At one point, I realize that if I move just so I can--

"Ohhh!" I say, letting out a lusty gasp.

"That's it, Princess," Liam says, reaching back, gripping my hair tight in his fingers. "Just like that."