Note to Reader

Dear Reader,

The following is an edited version of the original story. So if you're a new reader, then you're reading something that I feel better reflects what I want this story to be. If you're an old reader returning to the early volumes. Don't worry, the changes in this volume shouldn't change the history or events that later occur in the later volumes. All the major story beats are still here. I guess the bones are still there, I'm just changing the muscles and skin. 

You'll notice some chapters have been deeply altered, like this first chapter, so if you are a returning reader, I hope you can still enjoy this revised version of the volume. However, if you wish to reread my older work, I will be posting it in a separate book for any nostalgic enjoyment.

This story has meant a lot to me and has allowed me to explore myself as a writer, so I wanted to give it a stronger opening with the skills I've gained from writing all of these volumes.

Thank you to all my readers for staying with me even through the awkward stages of this volume (and the other volumes...not gonna lie). I hope you'll enjoy these changes, and if not, then okay...it's fine. I don't mind. I'm fine.

Anywho, stay sexy, catch you in the next life, or volume, cuz Ima hit up volume II next. Peace.

-Kate the Terrible at loving herself 

Posted: November 25, 2020