Dating History

Group: I.M of MonstaX
Time: December 29th 2016- May 20th 2020
Name: Chang-zu
Private or public: Public on June 1st 2017
Status Now: Good Friends

M of MonstaXTime: December 29th 2016- May 20th 2020Name: Chang-zuPrivate or public: Public on June 1st 2017Status Now: Good Friends

God where do I start with these two. Well first time they met was during MAMA 2015, already these two had a lot of chemistry during practice for their collab stage between MonstaX and Seventeen.
And a lot of people noticed it, like it wasn't oh yeah chemistry it was like WHAT THE HELL WHY DO THESE TWO IDOLS LOOK LIKE THEY'RE ABOUT TO MAKE OUT ON STAGE?!
It was like that, then like a year later in MAMA 2016 that's when Chang-kyun and Zuki were like hey let's collab for a stage.
That same stage made everyone freak out, fans were pointing out the way Zuki and Chang-kyun looked at Zuki while she danced and the way Zuki looked at him while he rapped-
A couple months later Dispatch revealed Zuki's and Chang-kyun relationship a lot of people were shocked but not surprised.
Then the media went oh but Chang-kyun was born 96 and Zuki was born 98.
It was just a 2 year age difference! But in the end a lot of people were actually very supportive, during MAMA 2017 there was a small moment were fans could see Zuki and Chang-kyun avoiding each other's eye contact.
Many thought it was because of the hate but it turned out that the couple got into a fight back stage.
Chang-kyun and Zuki relationship was very adorable to fans, when it was announced that Zuki and Chang-kyun broke up everyone was sad.
But when Dispatch revealed that the couple got back together in May everyone was super happy!
As soon as that happened Zuki and Chang-kyun didn't want there relationship to be puplic again so they asked their companies to deny the rumors.
Then like two weeks later they actually broke up. But now there like the greatest of friends!
A lot of people thought that MonstaX and Seventeen would never interact but that wasn't the case!
Zuki isn't afraid of calling him and he isn't afraid either.

Group: Kira of BlackAce
Time: June 8th 2018 - September 1st 2018
Name: Kirzu
Private or public: Private
Status Now: acquaintances

Zuki really dose have a type and I think we can all appreciate that, Zuki and Kira met after a collab that they did together and because of school

When they were working on there collab Zuki had just broken up with Chang-kyun, Kira was trying to make her feel better and just try to make her sort of forget Chang-kyun.
And it worked, Zuki and Kira started to become incredibly close.
They eneded up becoming best friends, but later that turned into something more.
Zuki broke up with Kira because Dispatch was like these two are becoming something else so they just broke up.

Name: Nam Ho-seok
Time: May 30th 2020 - August 30th 2020
Ship Name: Hoeun
Private or public: puplic
Status Now: Friends

Name: Nam Ho-seok Time: May 30th 2020 - August 30th 2020Ship Name: HoeunPrivate or public: puplicStatus Now: Friends

Zuki is a sucker for just guys with tattoos and who dress very edgy.
I mean just look at Chang-kyun JUST LOOK AT THE MAN!
Anyways they met at her university and he didn't care if she was an idol or not, he just loved her for her.
I mean these two walked around her University holding hands he made her that comfortable.
A lot of fans found his Instagram account and started sending hate comments twords him, Zuki came out on her Instagram story asking for fans to stop sending him hate.
Zuki loved the idea of dating someone out of the public and the media.
I mean they could just talk about anything for hours.
But not all good things can last, they had to break up because of Zuki's busy schedule and the media was just being incredibly mean to him.
So for his protection she broke up with him and Zuki was very sad.