Zuki's Family

Zuki dosen't show her parents face not a lot of information about her mom and dad since they're very private people.
The only people that aren't are Zuki's siblings.

Birth Name: Parker Bae
Korean Name: Bae Wooyoung
Japanese Name: Haruto Suzuki
Born: June 16th 1991
Age: 28
Instagram: Parkerbae_uwu
Died on October 1st 2019 due to heart attack caused by anxiety
Occupation: Model and owner of his own restaurant called The Bae Family Restaurant
Parents: Hana Suzuki and Karl Bae

Birth Name: Parker BaeKorean Name: Bae WooyoungJapanese Name: Haruto SuzukiBorn: June 16th 1991 Age: 28Instagram: Parkerbae_uwuDied on October 1st 2019 due to heart attack caused by anxietyOccupation: Model and owner of his own restaurant called T...

Zuki and her siblings have different dads but the same mom's, anyways Parker knew that Zuki's dad wasn't his dad.
But still he loved her very much, Suki and Parker were super close the age gap didn't matter to them.
When he passed away Suki was super heart broken, she literally got the news during Produce 101 Japan.
He would drop off Suki at practice and take her to school, like all the Seventeen members met him and liked him.
Like Parker was a cool guy, he may have seen like a jerk but he was super sweet and nice.
When Suki found out about that Carat's earned enough money to adopt two Panda's and named them Suki and Parker she started crying during the video call.
She even called her mom and told her about what Carat's did and she started crying over the phone.
Right now Suki and her siblings are running her brothers restaurant.
Fans actually think that Zuki's ideal type for a guy is similar to her brother.

Birth Name: Yuna Lee Ito
Korean Name: Yuna Lee
Japanese Name: Yuna Ito
Born: August 13th 1994
Age: 26/27
Instagram: Yuna_unalee
Group: Blackpink
Occupation: Singer and Actress
Parents: Lee Eun-Byul and Kenji Ito

Birth Name: Yuna Lee ItoKorean Name: Yuna LeeJapanese Name: Yuna ItoBorn: August 13th 1994Age: 26/27Instagram: Yuna_unaleeGroup: BlackpinkOccupation: Singer and ActressParents: Lee Eun-Byul and Kenji Ito

Suki and Yuna have no idea that they're sisters, Yuna is known for her acting and being the face of YG entertainment.
Yuna says Suki is a very nice girl without realizing that they're actual sisters, Yuna and Suki have the same dad which means both girls are half sisters....

Birth Name: Sara Sora Bae
Korean Name: Bae Sora
Japanese Name: Asuka Suzuki
Born: April 23rd 1999
Age: 21
Instagram: _sarababe_
Occupation: University student and Waitress at The Bae Family Restaurant
Parents: Hana Suzuki and Karl Bae