SuzukiSuki: It's my Birthday :)

"Are we live? We're live! Hi twitch it's me Suki! I opened my twitch account again and I'm just here to talk with y'all. Wow my none existent Texas accent is here! Anyways what's going on with life, my life right now is in flames."
Zuki is so fuvking funny! She's my favorite idol! Tell me why Zuki can rock a black slik shirt and I can't-
" Suki play minecraft? I don't know, you know my manager let me open my twitch account he was like you just can't talk to fans so like should I play games instead of watching dk fan cams but I'm like dk cult."
" What is the most expansive thing I bought? A house....like an apartment that I barely even go to. I mean like I'm here right now in my apartment right now I might go back to the dorms after this but who knows. Zuki eat a habanero pepper? You know what I think I do have habanero peppers in my fridge. Don't ask why I have them. I'll be back."
Suki no! Suki don't! WHY DOSE SHE HAVE HABANERO PEPPERS?! SUKI HAS BALLS!
" I STOLE THE PEPPERS FROM MY MANAGER! I'M LOCKING THE DOOR. HEHEHEHE I have vanilla ice cream because I want to kill my intestines! I don't have milk in this apartment because no and I have already lined my stomach with bread because you should always do that before eating spicy food! And don't look up where vanilla flavoring comes from because it will ruin your life and yet here I am. Anyways I'm gonna eat some!"
Noooo! SUKI NO! NO! SHE ATE IT! SUKI!
" Hmm not bad I mean it's good! Crunchy! I don't feel the spicy, Suki wait till the spicy hits the floor. I feel fine! Pretty good. Suki how do you deal with a nasty break up? Hmmm well depends, if my ex liked my long hair I'd cut it short I mean just look at Lexa she just went snip snip and she looks like a snack! Fang uinne also like she dyed her hair after you know who, Tiffany...that girl. I can't. Like I know one of her ex boyfriends tea...loved her brown hair she literally said okay watch me. She called me at 3 am from LA while I'm here keep in mind time zones, I was probably asleep or something. I go hello? And she just went I did something but I do not regret it one bit. God damnit Tiffany.
She dyed and cut her hair, I mean she looked great! She changed her style too, I mean don't just get rid of the things said ex liked about you. Because you never know maybe someone else liked that I don't know, I'm just Suki of Seventeen."
" What is my opinion on dating none famous people? I mean it's a gamble but go for it. What do I think about my sister's debut? Valkyrie..... Valkyrie? Oh yeah! Romi-ssi, I have to congratulate you for having such a good debut. You know what I just found out my sister was a backup dancer for Lexa and Rose B sunbae. I didn't even know which I'm like dam look at her, she dose god work."
Happy birthday Suki! Happy Suki day! Suki what did the members do for your birthday?
" What did my members do for my birthday? Uh what did they do? Oh they shoved a whole ass cake in my face, I walk into the practice room and I was like I'm going to do some ballet. I was like I'm going to try to do the nut cracker as soon as I started getting through the first act Vernon comes in and I'm like what are you doing here. Then all of sudden Mingyu comes in with a panda cake and I'm like aw but embarrassed cuz they're going to see my pink point shoes so they're singing happy birthday while I'm panicking to take my point shoes off so when I finally do they're done singing Jun wrapped his arm around my neck as Jeonghan walks with the cake in hand while Jun just smashes my face in the cake. I'm crying. "
Zuki NO! JUN AND JEONGHAN GANGED UP ON YOU?! THEY JUST GANGED UP ON YOU!
" I KNOW! AND JOSHUA WAS LAUGHING AT ME WHILE MINGYU, DK AND VERNON ARE GETTING TOWELS TRYING TO CLEAN ME UP AND DINO SAW MY BALLET SLIPPERS AND STARTED LAUGHING. I honestly wanted to kill him."
" My birthday should've been happy but this is my second birthday without my brother and I'm just not sure how to feel. I miss him everyday, it's just so strange. Thankfully my members were able to make me feel better and have a good day."
" What did I.M give me for my birthday? He gave me a framed picture of me and my brother, so that really made my day. "
" I should get going but it was nice to spend time with you Carat's, I know we couldn't sing happy birthday since I couldn't get a cake but thank you for all the birthday wishes."