Chapter 5

"Also, just know that I saw the bloddy stained shirt too, that's why I made you roll up your sleeve, and tell Hayato and Taka that they're welcome to leave at any moment they desire." Saikawa said while leaving me in the cold room.

I'm fucked.

---------

A few hours have passed since Hayato and his brother left, and now it was dinner time.

I was sitting next to Kotarou, with the Chairlady at the end of the table, and Saikawa glancing over us. The room was filled with silence that almost felt suffocating.

"Ryuuichi, is it true." Morinomiya asked.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to get out of this one, so I had to fess up.

"Yes." I say with my eyes staring directly at the food place in front of me avoiding eye contact.

"Why?" She continued.

I knew that Kotarou was probably confused on what Morinomiya was talking right now, why couldn't she have this conversation without him here?

"I would rather talk about this without Kotarou here." I tell her.

"Well then, after we're finished eating, Kotarou is to go to bed straight away." Morinomiya says.

I nodded and started to take bites out of my food. It's been a while since I've had a proper dinner, I would enjoy it, but I just can't bring myself to do so.

After a couple of minutes after finishing dinner, Kotarou went to his room, confused on why I wasn't going with him.

"Nii-Chan." He said tugging the bottom of my sweats.

"Sorry Kotarou but I have to talk to the Chairlady about something real quick. I'll be there in a few." I said in a sweet tone.

With that being said, Saikawa and Kotarou left the room together to prepare Kotarou for bed. It was now just me and Morinomiya in the room. I could feel her glace stab me in the chest.

"So why did you do it." She asked.

I didn't know what to say, no words came to mind, it felt like my mouth was glued shut. I just continued to stare at my shoes.

"You know, I'm very disappointed in you, not just for self harming, but also having me believe the lie that you told me about your Puff Bar, well I assume it was a lie because look where you're at now." Morinomiya said.

Should I confess to the lie or keep going? I wondered to myself.

I didn't want to get into more trouble just incase she found out that, that was a lie too so I confessed.

"Yes, it was a lie. I'm sorry for disappointing you. If you want you can kick me out of the house to not have me around, just keep Kotarou and take care of him." I tell her.

"No, no I won't do any of that. Now tell me why? Just why would you do that to yourself? I mean, you have people to talk to, it's not like you couldn't have gone to anyone for help." Morinomiya states.

"I don't know why I didn't ask for help, I've been doing it for a while, so I guess I got used to it." I said ashamed in myself.

"I have enrolled you for therapy, you'll attend every Wednesday at 2:45 P.M. Yes, that means you'll be leaving school early before it ends. I already informed your last periods teachers that you'll be leaving early those days. You'll be taking a pill that your therapist prescribed for you to take everyday in the morning, meaning before you leave school, and at night." Morinomiya says.