Welcome

Chapter 1: Welcome

It's been 3 years since the girls debuted. From the start, it was hard and somehow difficult to work through. Though with the the help which others side was enough and through out the journey- it was working well.

"Long time no see, girls" said the leader, embracing each member a hug. Everyone went to their home and had a good rest. You can see them smiling at each other as they hug one by one. "You all look so tall and me? Still smol" Soyeon said trying to reach Minnie, though Minnie lowered herself a bit and hugged the smol one.

Yuqi still looked the same but prettier than ever in Soyeons eyes. Minnie and Miyeon, still smiling happily after seeing all of the girls. Soojin and Shuhua were just at the corner smiling at them not minding everything but the precious members.

"Now, we are back to work again, Damn. One year felt like 60 seconds and this time it feels like one-hundred years" Soyeon said gaining giggles there and here. The girls just let themselves inside their dorms organizing and stuff.

Roomates:

Soyeon and Soojin
Minnie and Shuhua
Miyeon and Yuqi

The rooms were big enough for two more people. Struggling, Shuhua was done putting her luggage on the room while Minnie struggled to carry her luggage. Lazily, she sat on the floor, pouting towards Shuhua. But it seems that the baby was busy with her phone. It made her wonder who she was texting.

Minnie

Tsk! Can't believe she ain't helping me with my luggage! This is so unfair! I am the unnie and she should help me! I even brought clothes and snack for her to share with me! Since we are roomates and she doesn't even notice that I am struggling rn! I hate herrrrrrr

"Hi unnie, let me help you"

She probably saw me starring and sulking at her..
But oh well, glad she helped me carry my things! It was damn heavy.

"Thank you shushu~"

Well Shuhua complained that I brought so many things, I mean I did. So what!? It's incase like I need something for emergency or whatever! She is just too lazy cuz she never brings many things hmmp!

It was now time for lunch and Soojin was cooking. Smells good and delicious already! I can see Shushu and Yuqi playing, must be pubg or something. These past few years they have been playing, they can do videos playing you know? But literally you have to edit and stuff— my dumb butt doesn't even know how to edit geez. Well, Shushu was focused so she didn't mind that Soojin placed food in front of her.

I nudged her gently and she then took a quick glance at me so I signaled her that the food was waiting. So she opened her mouth not saying anything. Like excuse me, please use your mouth!
Argh whatever.

"Use your mouth shu" she then looked at her screen again and said "Please feed me, Minnie unnie~" Goodness, I adore her this much that I am willing to choke her— I mean to feed her. Yes, that's it. Hehe.

"Say thank you cuz I adore you" I grabbed her sppon waiting for her reply. She then looked at me and signaled me to go closer and so I did. Greeted by a kiss on my cheeks! I probably am blushing wahhh!

"W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" she then started tapping her smol fingers on the screen and pouted. Cute. She then opened her mouth and said "My eomma said that she I should kiss when I am thankful or do something affectionate" she smiled.

'This smol baby is the death of me, I swear...'

"Yeah affectionate my ass..." I rolled my eyes though the thought of her pecking me on the cheeks. Oh god, butterflies are everywhere in my eyes!

'I will literally fall deeper if you'd kiss me..'

Dear diary

Welcome back. My feeling have now returned.