We pick

Chapter 3: We pick

Silence loves to hide my inner feelings. But you will always be the feeling that I'll love.

Yuqi

I'm in the room where me and Miyeon will sleep. Though her presence was not there, so I then went to Shuhua. Wondering if she was already asleep but I found her sitting up with her phone on her hands. Minnie was no where and so is Miyeon.... so where are they?

"I think they went outside" what the actual duck? Mind reader SHUHUA!? That is dangerous maybe she will read in my mind that I'm being mean to her! Huhu

"Weird! I haven't even said anything!"

"It's because it's too obvious dzuh"

"You stinky butt, whatever"

"YAHHH!"

Silence butted in once Miyeon and Minnie cane towards the room. I smiled and ran to them for a hug while Shuhua just glanced while laying down on bed. Her double shin can be seen from where I am and If I could just laugh, I would but it's like 12 already and the others are tireddddd. Shuhua is like half lazy and half lazy... isn't that the same thing? Okay whatever

"Can I sleep with Minnie?" I asked. Actually, I never slept with Minnie and mostly sleep with Shuhua and the others. I figured out that I should take this chance and ask how she is after the vacation.

"YAHHH! CALL ME MINNIE-UNNIE YOU GIRAFFE!"

Shuhua then looked at me, looking pissed af. Ah right, she is too lazy to leave her bed. While Minnie and Miyeon laughed at ho hilarious Shuhua was. I then laughed when Shuhua threw me her puppy pillow! Lol!

"THIS IS BAD TIMING WOOGI!!" She hit me for like 10x and still, I find it funny. You know that feeling when you annoy someone and their reaction makes you laugh? HAHA oh well, I mean.. it is bad timing though, but I really wanna sleep with Minnie.

"Shuhua can sleep with me.."

We all looked at Miyeon unnie and she slowly smiled.

'This dude looks so weird...'

After several fights, Shuhua finally agreed to sleep with Miyeon. Though I could see Miyeon glance at Minnie before leading Shushu to our room. This sudden atmosphere felt so strange that I have never experienced before. Her and Shuhua has now disappeared and was no where to be found.

Miyeon

I'm in my bed, facing shuhua. Her looking so peaceful was the best part. I could just stare at her until I fall deeper in my dreams, and then I wake up, I still want her in front of me. Her lost eyes closing, her nose, her lips. She was asleep as I held out my hand towards her.

'I should've known that it will never be me'

'Because from the start, it was always Soojin'

I felt her shift as I close my eyes. I felt her hands touching my face, her sudden movement surprised me. She never does something like this only we do.
Her little hands stayed on my face for seconds and I was itching to see what was she up to. I slowly opened my eyes to see her looking at me.

'Don't look at me like I'm the only one who you see..'

She then moved closer to me and wrap her arms and legs around me. I can find myself smiling as I feel her getting closer with me, I then moved closer and placed my chin on her head. Her soft breathing was a soft melody in my ears. Off cameras, She was always the most serious out there but if you could just see how innocent she is in the inside you would understand me. Her smile flashes back in my mind. What are you feeling right now, Shuhua?

"Unnie.." her voice calm as ever made me feel like I was about to die because of how cute she speaks. Anyways, I like her sooo yeah.

"Hmmm?"

"Why do people pick me then the next day they make me feel I'm not important anymore?" Her eyes full of darkness. Her small hands wrapped around me tightly, as if not wanting to let go. What was the reason she was feeling this way?

"Sometimes, Shuhua. Not everyone could give you time nor things that you want. In each moment, there's always a part where we will have to pick between something even though it hurts" I pulled away to see her beautiful face. She looked so innocent in my arms. I smiled at her then rubbed her back, as I saw how her eyes were getting teary. She nodded her head to let me continue what I was saying.

"We pick because we don't have any choice. Most people does that. Picking someone even though they don't think about what will happen to the other option. We are all options, Shuhua. We make someone feel special but then we  make them unimportant at the same time" I see her looking at me, listening attentively to what I was saying, she was sniffing. Her eyes were getting bigger, she was trying to stop her tears. Small little drops of tears landed on my hands, cupping her face, I kissed her forehead and said,

"Like for an example..."

"Me or Soojin?" She looked at me, she looked so sad just by looking at me while I smiled, waiting for an answer. Her tears were falling and I was catching it. She then blinked at me and stuttered.

"Both, unnie" I then smiled at her response.

"Again. Miyeon or Soojin?" She cried in my arms so I let her do it. She held my arms, struggling. Struggle who to pick. She then faced me and pulled me closer to an embrace, I was surprised but I hugged her back. She moved closer and said

"S-soojin..." I felt mysef tear up. Looking at the ceiling so that my teary eyes would be back to normal. What is this. Don't cry miyeon. I then pulled away after my eyes was getting better.

"And what do you think I would feel now that you chose Soojin?" I smiled. Her gaze turned soft with me talking in this way. I know she felt bad about picking Soojin but I don't mind. One day I'll get over her or maybe never. All I can do is respect her and be there for her no matter what. I love her more than anyone.

"You will be hurt" she slurred. Letting herself adjust to our position so she could lean on me more. I then stayed still and grabbed her chin to face me. Her soft and swollen eyes are now in front of me. Why must I feel this way?

"And what is the reason you think I am sad?"

"Because I chose someone who doesn't pick me and not you, who was always there for me, who made me feel special and who always pick me till the end"

A/N: Class is finally done and I can rest rn. I have overslept for months and I feel empty inside.  So I am sorry for the wait. Just wait for me to update :(( <3

Hope u all are okay and safe. Do wutevah u want and just be you, no matter what happens u are still u and u are loved. Stay safe as always and love u!