Another Night

Chapter 2: Another Night

I have reached the point of my life that I once loved you, and I always will. In another night where I find my self thinking about you, what would it be if I was also in your mind too?

You hold me with your touch, I feel at ease. I have never wanted something more than you, my love.

Miyeon

The night has come. Another night where I admire you as the moon, my moon. If only I could hold you tight in order to go further with you. Though the thought of you pushing me away or not wanting me scared me.

Cold hands landed on my waist, I was surprised of how cold it was. I slowly glanced back to see Minnie looking at me, confused. Though I smiled and pulled her for a hug. She melted with my hug, I felt calm during that time and all I could see is the moon looking down on us while we are hugging.

"It's 11:45 already Miyeon, get some rest" she hummed at the end. Her voice was soothing as always and she was so perfect that I don't see any reasons to be unliked. I hummed and let our body sway at the cold air. "I was just telling the moon how thankful I am to be with you guys" I smiled as I faced her. She did too. Though she must be embarrassed at how close we are so I slighty pulled away and gave her the space she needed.

"you like Shuhua?" I hear how her voice stayed slow. I was then greeted with her face looking so drenched but she gave me this small smile as if it was nothing. I worried that some things may happen and that I wouldn't be able to help.

"I like her more than you know" the cold air passed by and silence did too. A small silence filled the gap between us. Though I see her shifting closer to me and leaned on my shoulder. Her scent smells so sweet. "Liking her felt so right, and I'm proud I have feelings for her"

I held her hand, keeping it from shaking from the cold air. Her eyes were confused. Her gaze was now on our hands touching, the warmth and how it looked like a picture. Her face looks like it was holding emotions, trying to stop herself from feeling anything. What was all this, Minnie?

"I like someone but so many people like that person" her insecurities was paying. Her inner negative self was on the other side of her body. Though she maintained a steady posture. "I want to like that person even though it isn't me, who she likes"

"Then like her even if it hurts, like them if you must, if not then let go as you desire" I slurred slowly and low. She then looked up at me and pouted. Whats happening, minnie-yah?

"Have you ever experienced being liked back too?"

"Never, though If it would happen then I'll be happy. Though always remember, never expect from something you know you aren't sure"

She then looked at our hands and brought it up  to herself and looked back at me. Hugging me closer and I could feel myself heaten up but melted eith her warmth. Before letting go, I held her softly and said

"It's either someone is a blessing or another chapter to learn, Minnie"

"Do everything for her, Minnie"

She was confused. Though I held her tight and kissed her head. Her eyes looking at my eyes, how lost she was in my sight.

"The more you keep the feelings away, the more you fall inlove " and with that, she hugged me.

"Your distance and hers doesn't matter. Your insecurities doesn't matter. All you have to do is express how you feel, how much you wanted it to be. When you fall deeper and you are in pain, regret is all you have. You liked her so much to the point you would do anything for her. Now trust me, Like  her even though it isn't you who she likes. Once she knows what you feel—"

"She will realize that "Minnie is another chapter for me to learn better" and she will be thankful"

I knew you liked her from the very start. It was the other night where Shuhua was about to confess her feelings to Soojin from the very start.

She let go of me, something felt wrong. Her eyes looked sad, her nose was red. She sobbed on to my shoulders and grabbed me for support. She probably does love her. She then asked with a small sob

"What about you? Don't you like her alot?"  She asked, still hugging and sobbing on my shoulders. Her small sobs were sad to hear but it made me feel special, it was like she was comfortable about me being with her through this cold night.

"I couldn't care less even if I wanted to, I love her"

"We like the same person, Minnie. And just like you, I felt too insecure but who cares..."

I stopped and looked at her smiling. How her bright brown eyes looked brighter in night, the light shined on her eyes.

"But love is like a chapter, Minnie. You cry and laugh. That's like love. You cry because you're in pain and you laugh because you're happy"

 You cry because you're in pain and you laugh because you're happy"