Let's Smile

Chapter 5: Let's Smile

That time.

I felt lost. Never having a clue why I was still chasing her but it just hurts me to hell seeing her happy with someone else. In the end, it was easier to run away from this so called feelings. Though I was used to let go some how, in every situation. I start to look back. Was moving on the only option?

"She has been playing with you"

Why do I feel numb that time. Few minutes, I find myself looking straight in to her eyes. Eyes widening from my sudden movement as I grabbed her. My stare softened when the sun hit her eyes. Beautiful. I couldn't stop myself looking at her. Though Soojin was still in here, in my mind, in my heart.

'If he breaks your heart, I will be here'

She swiftly hugged me. Her touch landing on my skin. Her head burried on my neck as I pulled her closer. What was this? I suddenly was confused at the sudden lose of concentration.

"Is something wrong?" I heard a soft voice calling out my name as I shook my head to be realized I was living in the present time. Why did I remembered those all of a sudden? Escaping my mind, I turned to face her. "Nothing, I was just wondering where Jinjin went"

At that moment, I could see sweats form around Soyeon when she looked away from me. I had this conclusion that something was bothering Soyeon. I then looked away and went to my shared room with Minnie unnie. "Hi unnie, where's woogi?"

Minnie unnie was half awake but she still looked beautiful to be honest. I see her stretching  her arms asking for a morning hug, I rolled my eyes but was gladly to give a hug. She kissed my head and smiled "Shushu you so cute, but I thought woogi was with you??

'But I thought she was with you...'

"She must be outside somewhere, but yeah! Thank you!" She smiled back and flopped herself on her bed.

It was getting boring and I found myself walking to the kitchen. Not until an idea came up to me!

"Don't tell me you baked without getting help from me?" Her voice husky. She just woke up in fact, she is the second heavy sleeper in our group which was understandable because I can relate. "You were sleeping unnie, and Minnie unnie was tired! And I was also bored so I had nothing to do but just bake a cake for all of you—"

"Okay, shut that pretty mouth of yours and let me eat this cake you just made" I held in a laugh as she dropped her spoon and frustratingly washed it. I watched  her get a big piece and up to her mouth. She moaned when she got the taste of it.

"I have to marry you" she said while her cheeks were puffed and all. All I coud do was smile and I was relieved that she liked it. "Seriously, I need to marry someone who can bake  me this"  she laughed. She looked so sure of what she said but I knew she was joking. Silly miyeon who is in love with me.

"I smell something..." I turned around to see Minnie unnie scratching her head. I realized she was wearing cute gray pajamas and thought to myself she looks so cute every time.

I love how she walks around looking so soft. I giggled on my sudden thought. She then went towards us and sat between us. She looked at me with sleepy eyes, then looked at the plate. She was telling me to cut for her and I did. "Thank you shuhua-yah" she leaned towards me and kissed my cheeks.

"Shuhua, I want you to be my wife" she moaned as she tasted the cake. Why so sudden that they want me to be their wife? I know I am beautiful but nahhhh

"Yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes but I found it lovely how they enjoyed the cake. I really wanna make my own shop and invite them over just to eat or maybe spoil them with sweets. The thought of that made me smile as I glanced at the both of them, laughing  cheekily how the chocolate spread on the side of their lips.

'I love how they look so happy in front of me, they really are my family'

And before I know it, I was dragged and was force to put chocolate on my nose and I glared once the frosting landed on my face. But who could say no to food fight? Or maybe frosting fight? Probably not me but oh well

"YAHHHHHH....!!!"

The old members were laughing and couldn't handle how funny the situation was. Their eyes squinting and loud laughs was all over the place. They really looked so happy even in such small reason. Though if it was to happen, Shuhua wanted it over and over again just to see how happy they are. That was important. For her.

'Let's smile no matter how hard it is to be happy'

A/N: its been a while since I published. And I find myself lost in some moment. So gimme some time to take care of my self hehe, I'm sure everyone needs some rest these days.

School is back *loud scream* I swear One month aint enough to rest 😭😭

But anyways, thanks for waiting! Ill publish the other chapters once its all organized!

Since it was sana's bday yesterday (I totally forgot to publish this chapter and my drawing here so here it is!)