Ch. 1

hey! so this is written months and months after I finished this book, but I just wanted to say this is my first book I've ever made, and my writing skills have improved quite a bit since this was written, so if u like this one, maybe check out my other books? maybe you'll enjoy those too :)

a/n: I will separate POVs by saying whos pov it is, and when it just says POV, its in no ones POV like third person/narrator type style. This is also my first story/book thingy ever so sorry if it sucks ass. Also, when words are in italics, it means whoever's POV is is is thinking that. 

POV:

Clay, George, Nick, and Darryl just finished streaming Minecraft, and were talking to each other over discord. They had been planning a meetup, but still needed to discuss the details of it. 

Clay: Maybe you guys should come to Florida next month, the fair is that month, so it would be a good time to come and visit. You guys can just stay at my house. 

George: Good idea! This is going to be so cool!

They continued to discuss things about their meetup, and eventually it was time to start packing for their trip.

George POV:

"I am so nervous to visit Clay. I bet he's drop dead gorgeous!"  What?! NO! He's my friend, I cannot think about him like that. I went through the list of things to pack and went to bed, as I needed to get up early tomorrow for my flight. 

Clay POV:

I had cleaned my entire house, preparing for them to come tonight. I had situated everyone's sleeping spots. Nick can sleep on the couch, I have an extra mattress I can put on the floor for Daryll, and.. oh. There wasn't anywhere else except my bed. I hope George doesn't mind us sharing, if he does him and Nick can just switch spots or something. 

I went to the grocery store, and picked up things for their week stay. I picked out some candy that they don't have in the UK, George would enjoy that. He can just imagine George's adorable smile when he finds out Clay specifically picked out candy for him. No, not adorable Clay, he's your best friend! He also picked up some of Nicks favorite chips, and chocolate raisins for Darryl, as well as regular grocery things. He went home and put away all the groceries, and awaited the text from his friends that they arrived.

POV:

Nick arrived at the airport first, and texted Clay he arrived. Clay picked him up, and they talked about what the would do that week. Of course the fair was starting tomorrow, and lasting for 3 days, so they would obviously go to that, and Clay had a couple of good ideas of fun places to take his friends.

Then Darryl's flight landed, Clay went to pick him up. Nick stayed at home wondering to himself. Darryl has never seen Clay's face, so it would be hard to try and find him, but then he saw a guy in a green hoodie who yelled "Bad!" and knew it was Clay. 

Nick POV: 

I know play flirts with George a lot, but it seems like its more to Clay than just playing. I wonder what's gonna happen this trip. Whatever happens, I support it, I just hope it doesn't make anything awkward.

George POV:

My flight is landing soon, i am excited to see the others! This is gonna be a fun week. 

*10 mins later*

POV:

Georges flight landed, and Clay came to pick him up. George hadn't ever seen Clay's face either, so he had to try and figure out which was him. "An irl manhunt" George thought to himself, laughing. Then he saw someone staring at him

George POV: 

There was a beautiful man staring at him. Tall, about 6'3" he would guess. Wavy, blonde hair that needed a haircut, but it was cute long. He had piss-colored eyes. Probably green eyes. He was absolutely gorgeous. Then the man spoke to him. "George?" He suddenly realized how long he had been staring at the man, and shook his head to knock himself out of the trance. "Dream?"

Clay POV:

He saw George, staring at him. He was stared at for about 30 seconds, when he got uncomfortable and decided to say something. He was insecure about his looks, (even though everyone said he was gorgeous), and didn't want to be stared at too long. "George?" The shorter brunette looked at him and said, "Dream?" The smaller boy ran to hug him, and of course he hugged back. They held on tight to each other, until they pulled away. 

POV:

"God your beautiful," George said somewhat-quiet, and then realized what he just said."Oh my God, I am so sorry, I don't know why i said that." He looked at the floor. Clay laughed a little and lifted Georges head so they were facing each other. "Its ok, I know im good looking." Dream wheezed as George became flustered. They then walked out to Clay's car, and Clay drove them to his house. The whole car ride was complete silence.

George POV:

Oh my God, i cannot believe i told him he was beautiful. I wasn't lying, but that's a weird thing to say to your best friend. Hopefully he thought i was just kidding. He is beautiful though, with his shaggy blonde hair, and his piss colored eyes. His freckles that lined his naturally flushed cheeks. God, he was perfect.

POV:

George was staring off out the window deep in his thoughts when he heard Clay speak. "George? We're here! Darryl and Nick are inside, we can go discuss what we can do for the week and where everyone's sleeping." George nodded and went inside, greeted by his friends.

a/n: leave suggestions please, i already have an idea for plot but will read suggestions. Please be nice BAHAHH this is my first ever "book" thingy so ik its not gonna be good, but i really enjoy reading dreamnotfound fanfics and i thought why not write one so yah bye ;) updates whenever i can, ill try to update often

<<969 words>>