Ch 2

a/n: im so sorry its so hard to like write different POVS and like stay in the POV im in for that paragraph, im trying my hardest

POV:

Everyone was talking about what they were gonna do that week. They started getting settled in, and unpacking their things from their suitcase. Then the conversation of where everyone would sleep popped up. 

Clay: "I have an extra mattress someone can sleep on, someone could sleep on the couch, and i don't really have any other places to sleep, so if someone wouldn't mind you could just sleep with me." 

Nick called the couch, and Darryl claimed the mattress, so that left George to sleep in Clays bed. George didn't mind, so he started unpacking his stuff in Clay's room. Clay came in and smiled at George.

Clay: "I'm gonna go take a shower, if you need anything ask Nick."

Nick's been to Clays house before so he knows his way around the house. George looked up and nodded at clay. But George didn't look away from Clay. He paused unpacking and looked deep into Clays eyes. They remained eye contact for about 30 seconds, looking deep into each others eyes. 

George couldn't help but examine all of clays features. His jawline was so perfectly shaped, his nose slender at the top, getting wider at the bottom. His eyes, his piss colored eyes. George was colorblind so he couldn't see them all that well. George still thought they were beautiful, and couldn't imagine how gorgeous they were if he could see the actual color. Clays messy overgrown dirty blonde hair that he ruffled when he was nervous, or flustered. His cheekbones prominent, shaping his face into the beauty it was. His soft, pink lips, looking so kissable. 

George was deep in a trance, when he realized how long he was staring deep into clay for. His cheeks then grew a bright red. 

George: "OH! I am so sorry... I was just thinking about something and didn't realize i was um.. staring at you. 

Clay: "Um.. yah, its good.. I'm gonna go take a shower now.

George was so embarrassed. Did Clay think he was weird? Was he actually catching feelings for him? Did Clay know he was lying, and George was actually admiring Clays beauty?

No. He couldn't catch feelings for Clay. He was straight, and Clay is his best friend. 

Clay broke the awkward silence and interrupted George's thoughts, and teased his friend.

Clay:" I mean, you could always join me in the shower if you would like, I wouldn't mind."

Georges face grew bright red, and his eyes went wide. Clay let out a wheeze, and went to go take his shower. 

George finished unpacking his stuff, getting situated in Clays room. He sat down, having a moment to think to himself.

George POV:

i feel like I'm falling for clay. I can only imagine what kissing his soft, pink lips would feel like. Ok, after that thought, he knew for sure he was in love with clay. He mentally punched himself. Its wrong, he's your best friend, and wouldn't ever feel the same way. He walked out to the living room to see Nick and Darryl. 

Nick POV:

George came walking out looking flustered as ever, his cheeks bright red and his eyes wide, like he had just seen a ghost. I wonder what happened in there. I knew Clay had likes George for the past two years. He would text me, telling him all his feelings for George. He would text me how cute George was when he laughed, and how it was wrong to have feelings for your best friend. I think George likes him back, Clay is just so oblivious.

POV:

Nick: "Hi! God, what happened in there? See a ghost or something?" Nick smirked. 

George: "Oh! No,.. Clays just being a weirdo again.."

Darryl looked up from his book, acknowledging George and smiling. George smiled back, and Darryl went back to reading. 

Nick: "Hey George, wanna go on a walk? Just around the block you know, for some fresh air?"

George was confused at the sudden question, but nonetheless agreed. They both put on their sweaters and shoes and headed outside. 

Nick: "So, has Clay said anything about.. i don't know. What did he say?"

George sensed Nick knew something he didn't, but he didn't question it and let it go.

George: "He just said he was going to take a shower, and then teased me about joining him in the shower, that's all."

George saw a grin on Nicks face and quickly added 

"He was joking of course, don't get that in your head."

They headed back home. George entered Clays room, and heard the water turn off in the shower. Then a couple minutes later he saw Clay enter the room. He was only in a towel which was wrapped around his lower waist. Clay looked at the floor, blushing, and walked in. He grabbed clothes from his dresser and then walked back into the bathroom, not saying a word. 

George was astounded to say the least. My God, Clay was absolutely perfect. He had strong muscly arms, but not bulging. A toned stomach and a very prominent V-line. George was falling harder than ever for Clay, and he was worried.  What if he was obvious? 

A few moments later Clay walked back out of the bathroom, and sat down on the bed next to George. He stared at George for a bit, and then realized quickly he was staring.

Clay: "Hey, um, George,.. Wanna stream?"

George of course said yes. He didn't bring his PC with, but he had brought a laptop, which would do. He signed into his account and joined the SMP. Clay then asked Nick and Darryl if they wanted to join, and they said yes too. They were just messing around on the SMP when it was time to end the stream. 

They all said bye and put away their laptops. 

Then, they had realized they hadn't eaten breakfast and it was now lunch time, so they decided to go out to a restaurant and eat there. They all piled in Clays car, Nick and Darryl squeezing in the back, letting George take the passenger seat. They both knew the two boys had feelings for each other, which is why they claimed the mattress and the couch. They were at least hoping one of them wasn't THAT oblivious and realized the other had feelings back, and said something. They arrived at the restaurant. 

<<1075 words>>