Ch 8

I think back to when
Life was good, I was content
But it's been so many years
I can't remember how it feels

***

George slipped his shirt on quickly, and opened the door for Clay. He looked worried.

"George, what.. um. What are you doin?"

"Oh nothing, I just got done with a shower."

"I never heard the water running."

Shit! Im fucking stupid!

"Oh! Yah, I was just..um, doing stuff."

"george."

"Yeah?"

George looked up at Clay, and saw there were tears freely streaming down his face. Why was Clay sad? He didn't care about him anyways. Plus, he didn't know what George was doing anyways, so what does he want.

"George-" Clays voice broke, and so did he. He started sobbing, pulling a somewhat confused George into his arms, holding him tighter then ever.

George hugged back. He's never heard Clay cry before, yet alone seen him like this.

"Clay, whats wrong?"

"George, you know I love you, and will help you through anything. Talk to me next time."

"What do you mean Clay? Im fine, really."

G-George! Stop. I-I'm not an i-idiot, w-whats that o-on the f-floor-"

Clay started sobbing again. George forgot about the blade he left on the floor.

*!TALKING ABOUT BLOOD!*

He had left the bloody razor blade on the floor. He understood now.

*!TALK OF BLOOD OVER, IK ITS A SHORT TW BUT JUST WANTED TO PUT ONE JUST INCASE SOMEONES SENSITIVE TO TALK ABOUT BLOOD!*

"Its fine Clay, really. Don't worry about me, ok?"

"George! Stop! Its obviously not ok! Why?"

"What do you mean why? Why does that even matter? Seriously Clay, I'm fine, so leave it alone, please."

"George, I cant let it go like that. You mean everything to me, and I'm not overexaggerating at that at all."

George felt Clay wipe away tears he didn't even know were there. George collapsed into Clays arms, feeling safe in his arms. They cried harder then ever into each other.

"Hey guys, um, w-what's the issue?"

Nick was standing in the doorway, concerned. His two best friends were sobbing, what the hell happened?

Both boys looked at Nick shocked, and pulled away from each other. They wiped their eyes and put on a forced smile.

"Oh. my. God. You two are so stupid, don't just put on a fake smile, I just saw you losing it! What happened?"

Georges eyes filled with tears as well as Clays, their tears threatening to spill over.

"C'mon."

Nick pulled them into a hug, both boys crying. They hugged like that for a while, until Nick noticed something on the floor.

"Hey, who committed murder?" He joked, trying to lighten the mood. When nobody laughed at his joke, he realized what this was about.

"Oh."