Apple Pie

You didn't understand where it went wrong.

Or if you did anything wrong.

The moments with Oikawa were amazing. Ever since that day of spending time with Oikawa and watching him coach the little ones, it was non-stop communication between the two of you.

Every morning when you got to school, Oikawa would immediately greet you, disregarding the rest of the fan girls. Every day he would immerse himself with your fresh scent of bakery. It became a habit for him to ask you what you made that morning.

And every time you would shake your head keeping it a secret.

But that never stopped him from guessing or even coming to the store and seeing you while you worked. There would even be times that Iwaizumi would trash along to see who made Oikawa so invested in a person. Iwaizumi knew a lot about Oikawa's traits so it was a surprise to see a change suddenly. Iwaizumi had immediately told you about Oikawa's tactics in trying to figure out who you were when he first greeted you. To which you gave a questioning look towards Oikawa who whistled and looked the other way.

When lunch would come around, Oikawa would make it to your classroom, causing a stir amongst the students as he would come directly to your desk to have lunch with you. The first couple of days during that week, Oikawa realized how you never had lunch in hand as you were always immediately heading out in the morning to the bakery.

"[Y/N]-chan," Oikawa whined, "You need to make sure that you're eating properly."

You rolled your eyes playfully, "I will, I will! Don't worry, Oikawa."

Oikawa then grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the cafeteria to get a meal and he would go to the table that some of his team mates would sit at. They would watch in astonishment as Oikawa gave a watchful eye over you as you ate your meal.

During the times that practice would happen you were surprised at first that Oikawa would invite you to watch them personally. When you called your boss to make sure that it was fine there was an immediate yes and them telling you to have a good time. Initially you were flustered with the way that they were so quick to respond but when you watched Oikawa and the way he played you were mesmerized.

"Cheer for me, [Y/N]!" Oikawa wished before heading onto court every day that week as you parted to go to the bleachers with the rest of the fan group.

You did cheer for Oikawa, but you didn't do as loudly as most as you didn't want to draw unwanted attention. Though it seemed as if Oikawa heard you every time and would send a bright grin your way. The action would instantly make you blush and turn away from his gaze.

After practice he would ask you to wait for him to walk you home as he would help clean up but also thank the fan group that waited patiently for him. But there was one girl in particular that seemed to always be grabbing his attention and she would be a part of the group every day of the week.

Eventually it seemed that that certain girl would later become the manager for the boys volleyball team.

"I still don't get why you didn't get the position," Iwaizumi muttered quietly as he waited with you at the school gates for Oikawa one day.

You looked up at him in curiosity, "Well, I didn't really apply to become the manager."

Iwaizumi looked at you and saw you scratch the back of your neck sheepishly with a smile.

"You would've been great. Most of the team members actually asked if you could've been the manager," Iwaizumi stated.

That took you by surprise.