Tiramisu

"I need to break up with you."

A blank stare was given.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes, okay," Oikawa shrugged as he stood up from his spot where he was leaning against one of the desks. The empty classroom was deadly silent after Ari stared at him in bewilderment. She wasn't expecting a response like this from him. Granted the past couple of days Oikawa had been distant with Ari and as far as she was concerned, she had wanted someone else back in her life.

"You're not going to fight back?" Ari walked behind Oikawa as he was making his leave towards the cafeteria to get some food.

"Why should I?"

The simple question caught Ari off guard, "You see! All you care about is volleyball and not our relationship. This is why I'm breaking up with you!"

Oikawa's frustration at Ari's pestering made him shut his mouth so he wouldn't snap back and quickened his pace to get away from the woman.

"I should've never left Sakusa for you!"

The shout from Ari made a couple of students in the hallway turn towards her and even some students peered out from their classrooms. Oikawa could only shake his head before he turned the corner and left Ari for good.

His annoyance still lingered as he grabbed his lunch. Oikawa scanned the room to see if Iwaizumi was in the building but he remembered how he was now always eating lunch with Jun. When Oikawa walked outside he spotted Iwaizumi near a tree with Jun and [Y/N].

All the emotions he felt earlier instantly disappeared as he saw your face in the distance. Oikawa watched as you and Jun had laughed at something Iwaizumi had said and you watched as your beautiful face lit up.

The gift that he received the other day was something that he would never forget. No one had ever gone out of their way to do something as special as you had done for him. A small frown graced his face as he thought about what he'd done to you. How you were there to support him during practice and even tried learning the basics.

Ari had never done that.

Oikawa took a step towards the trio and decided then to make things right.

"Hey."

You turned your head towards the familiar voice and saw Oikawa walk up with his lunch. Your heart stopped for a moment as the sunlight kissed his face and you wanted to melt at how handsome he was at this moment.

But you snapped back into reality as Jun and Iwaizumi greeted back.

"[Y/N]," Oikawa's smile was shy. He was standing in front of you and you hadn't realized until that moment. He had a faint cologne that smelled wonderful and just glancing at his eyes made the barriers around your heart crumble.

Jun cleared her throat as you didn't make any noise.

You glanced from Oikawa to Jun who gave you a look.

"Oh!" You said quickly and loudly.

The embarrassment spread all over your body as you were looking like a fool, "I'm sorry! I gotta go!"

You dashed away from the scene as the others shared a look and Jun covered her face.

The rest of the school day you were shaking your head embarrassingly at your actions. More so the fact that you almost let him get back into your space. Jun tried talking to you when she saw you again in the halls after you hid in the girls restroom till lunch was almost over. But you whined out that you needed to be better than to let some boy back into your heart.

But it didn't help when the school bell signaled that it was the end of the day and as you were about to step out of the gates of the school, you felt a tug on your arm.

You were about to smack the person who grabbed you but your actions halted when you saw Oikawa's brown eyes that were filled with regret.

"Oikawa, I have things to do today."

Your eyes were locked with Oikawa's and your heart was racing as he just took in your appearance. All day he had wanted to talk to you and this was the best opportunity he could find.

"Please," His voice broke slightly, "talk to me. Just for a moment."

Your mouth parted open slightly from shock and all you could do was nod in response.

Oikawa brightened slightly from your reply and gently took your hand in his as he led you towards the back of the school. A few students who passed the two of you began whispering to themselves but you weren't giving them any attention.

Your thoughts were still on the way Oikawa sounded so vulnerable just a moment ago.

As you two were in the secluded section behind the school your hand was still being held by Oikawa's as he turned to look at you. His brown hair laid perfectly on his head and his features were void of any imperfections.

You were being poisoned by his looks and helpless to find anything that could save you.

"[Y/N]," His voice whispered out softly.

You were caught off guard as his thumb brushed against your cheek and your eyes widened.

"I'm sorry."

"Oikawa--"

"I'm sorry for what I did to you," He cut you off, "I took your support for granted and I regret it. I regret going to someone that didn't even want to support me."

The look that he gave you did make you truly believe that he meant it but you didn't want to give back in so easily. Not after everything he had done.

"Please forgive me," Oikawa whispered as he wrapped his arms around you. The cologne you smelled early was back in full force against your senses and you melted ever so slightly.

But the thought of seeing him with Ari and the looks she would give you during practice had made you stop coming. As Oikawa did nothing.

The thoughts of some of the team members greeting you in the hallways and asking where you've been had pained you every time. All because Oikawa had dropped you for someone else.

The times where Iwaizumi would ask if you were doing okay and it was all because Oikawa treated you so well one moment but in a blink of an eye found someone better.

Tears had slipped past your eyes as you thought back through the past few weeks and how it all happened so quickly. You didn't want to forgive Oikawa so quickly and you were getting upset.

"I can't."

Your voice echoed.

Oikawa pulled away slowly but still had his arms around you. He saw the tears run down your face as you tried your best to wipe them away.

"I know and I understand."

You glanced up at his face in confusion.

"I know I was asking too much from you. I realized how selfish I was being. I want to earn your forgiveness no matter what it takes."

Oikawa kissed your cheek right then.

"I'll do my best to make you happy again, I promise."

Melon: Oh hey! Please drink some good ol water and check out some cool stickers from kokai-island! They just came out with a whole new set!