first encounters pt.2

*(Hizashi's POV)*

I was talking to Nemuri about who would win between a megalodon and a giant squid, when the door to the classroom squeaked open. 

And there stood a boy.

A seriously cute boy.

No one else had noticed me or the boy, not even 'muri, who was carrying on our conversation with a powder blue haired boy who sat next to her. This meant that I had a chance to properly take in the adorable ravenette. 

His eyes were as black as pitch, with growing eye bags underneath. His nose was slightly pink, giving some colour to his otherwise pale face. As he eventually saw me staring, his lips almost became a smile, but I looked away before I got to see anything.

 I realised with a jolt that he was sat next to me! I felt my face turn pink as he got out his pencil case and rested his head on his arms. His hair fell forward, covering his perfect face, and I took the opportunity to admire him once again.

"stop staring at me. It's fucking creepy" a voice muttered from in between his arms.

Not gonna lie, I had to stop myself from screeching out loud. His voice matched him perfectly.

"I'm so sorry!" I spluttered, "I didn't mean to stare, I was just wondering what your name was!" at this point I was too embarrassed to say much more, so I grinned at him. 'you bloody twat,'  I screamed internally, 'what the fuck was that?!?'

The boy seemed to consider something for a second, then finally answered me.

"Shota Aizawa," he yawned. He placed his head on the desk, looking straight at me."and you?"

For a millisecond, I forgot how to breathe. He was looking at me. At me. I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear.

"Hizashi Yamada,"

Before things could turn awkward (not that they weren't already, but you get the point), I turned around just in time for 'muri to start introducing me to the boy I saw her talking to earlier. 

Now it was my turn to be stared at. I was suddenly self-conscious of my spiked-up hair and tried to smooth it down, but to no avail. I knew I shouldn't have put so much gel on. I could feel my face sink into a light pink again, but I chose to ignore it. Shota Aizawa. I decided that no matter what, I would become friends with him. Not just because he's cute, but because he seemed lonely. Tired. And most of all, he seemed to be hiding himself, and you know I can't resist a challenge.

After ten more minutes of chatting with Nemuri and Oboro(the blue haired boy), the teacher finally entered the classroom. In fact, he entered at such a speed all I saw was a yellow blur before he started yelling at us to be quiet.  From beside me, I heard a small noise, and knew that Shota had woken up.  I made a small contended humming sound. This was going to be a good year!

A/N- cringey, I know, but I just woke up

have an ace day wherever you are <3