Hizashi walks him home

As I waited outside the door for Sho,  I kept replaying that moment in my mind. He looked up at me, his face slightly flushed, his hair tousled and an irritated look on his face. I returned the gaze, and watched as, for a split second, a genuine sliver of emotion shone through his mask of stone. In that moment, he looked at me with utter confusion, like someone had just hit him over the head with a rubber brick, but at the same time....no. I exhaled heavily through my nose, kicking my bag and checking my watch. 'how long does it take Sho to get all his things? If he doesn't come out soon I'm leaving without him'  not that he would care, of course, in fact he'd definitely prefer it that way, but I'm his friend now, therefore I am his problem.

Finally I hear Shota exit the door into the hallway, so I throw my bag onto my back and go running after him. "hey Shota! Wait up!" 

He turns around, a scowl on his features. He begins to walk away. 'oh no you fucking don't,'

run even faster, knocking him down onto the floor, and the two of us land in a heap in the corridor, both of us breathing heavily.

"what the fuck, Hizashi?" Shota coughs, clearly pissed.

Despite myself, I get shivers down my spine when he says my name. 

"you weren't waiting for me!" I whine, dusting myself off and helping Sho to his feet.

"Not a fucking excuse" He mumbled, almost silently and quickly let go of my hand, starting to walk away again. "And this time," he called over his shoulder, "don't follow me."

I sighed for a second time. May as well leave him to it.