Chapter 9

"Y/N," Romina called while Y/N was talking with some of the other witches, "do you have a moment to spare?"

Y/N smiled and nodded as she looked over, standing with Jasper at her side. They walked over to the witch to see what she needed. Romina pulled them to the side with a large smile, "So, I've worked a couple things out, and I have great news."

Y/N's smile widened, "What is it?"

She grabbed her hands as she looked between the strange couple, "I've cleared a week for you to be able to visit your coven."

Y/N smiled, grabbing Jasper's hand, who smiled at her excitement, "Really? That's great!"

Freya made a yip and said, "I'll finally meet the whole family." Y/N pet her as she looked back at Romina.

Romina added slowly, "And, I was hoping to be able to meet your family. You wouldn't mind if me and the girls came along, would you? We'd like to meet the people you've been with."

Y/N looked at Jasper in a silent question. Jasper shrugged, "I don't see why not. They'd love to meet you. They've heard nothing but good things about all of you from us. You'd have a warm welcome."

Y/N nodded and said, "Especially Carlisle. He'd love to talk to you."

Romina smiled, "That's great. I'll go inform the girls and you can head home to get ready."

They nodded and Y/N told her, "Thank you, Mother Romina, really. This is amazing."

"Oh, it's no problem, dear," she said before petting Freya and headed over to inform the girls.

~

"I'm so glad we can take this trip! It feels like forever since I've seen them!" Alice exclaimed.

"It'd be good to see the fam again," Cole smiled, putting in his last item.

Freya was practically hopping around the house, exited to see the rest of the Cullen coven that she was a part of, with the exception of Edward, of course. She was bossy and demanded attention, but she was really sweet and lovable, she just wanted family and friends.

Y/N kneeled in front of the familiar, petting her to get her to calm down enough to talk. She told her, "Hey, it might freak the humans out to see a fox on the plane. You think you can shift?"

She licked her muzzle and gave a single nod, "Duh." In the next moment, she had shifted into a golden-red cat, her tail was fluffy and white-tipped. Her "Still pretty?" She questioned.

Y/N smiled, petting her soft fur, "The prettiest."

Jasper came up behind her, "What about me?"

Y/N stood, a smile on her face as she kissed him, "I said pretty. You're handsome."

"Aw," he mumbled, kissing her again. Freya sneezed and said, "Gross." Y/N caught the slight joking tone of her voice though, Freya might have acted annoyed, but she was happy her witch was happy.

Y/N pet her head before holding her hand out for Freya. She crawled up on her arm and made a place on her shoulder, sitting down comfortably. "Good?" Y/N asked the fox. She nodded once, laying down and resting.

They all left, locking the house, and headed to the airport. The witches met them there, smiles on their faces for the trip, with the exception of Mariah. She was excited to go, she just wasn't out and open with the fact. Merida was somewhere in her purse, an illusion placed over her so the humans didn't see her and try to lock her up for the trip.

Luckily, they were fine with letting Freya and Ella on the plane with them. Cami and Ronin were flying over, they took off before they left for the trip, so they would be there before the rest of them.