#33 No Better Blessing Than This

Regalis

I entered her.

The first slam, feeling like my cock was being ripped apart. She was that tight. It didn't hurt exactly, but it was a bit hard to get in. Once I did though, it was paradise. Pleasure, all the way.

Her pussy, like a silk velvet glove, squeezing my thick member.

I groaned. The feeling of her cunt, almost pushing me to the edge.

"If you're going to fuck me, Regalis, do it right" she said.

I paused.  Looked at her. Did she just challenge me? Here, I was, thinking she was still recovering and so, needed to take things slow. I smiled. Amused. Someone will soon pay for their words.

I gripped her pelvis, with a growl, pulled out and rammed back in quick! Pumping her cunt so fast and hard. A wordless scream was my reward.

So tight! So slick!

Her pussy was perfection. Made to keep me forever addicted to her body.

She bucked her hips. From the way it moved. I could tell, she wanted more of my thrusts. Desired more. Craved more of my fierce pounding, and so, I did exactly that.

Hammered her cunt, like a man who had lost all reason. Pumped in and out of her wet ass pussy, like a man overdosed on sexual-performance herbs.

I pounded her. Fucked her.

And rammed so deep into her. All that was left of my erection, outside her body, was my big balls.

And she screamed. Screamed so loud. And hard.

Did she think she could challenge my cock and get away with it? Well, since, she wanted to see the barbarian side of me, let her take this.

With rage, I plunged harder. Determined, that when I was done with her, she wouldn't walk properly for a long time!

I pounded. Hard.

Her wet, soft pussy sucking me in.
I pummeled.

Plowed. So quick and deep.

And she shrieked harder, as her cunt got rammed, by a furious cock she had challenged.

She didn't want to take it nice and slow? Well, since she didn't want that. Let her take this, and beg me later, not to touch her for days, when I was through.

I pounded. Fucked her. Sank so deep in her. Without care of whether or not, other soldiers heard her screams of pleasure.

"The mage bane" I said "promise me. You won't treat another mage bane case".

"I can't" she said.

I pulled out, leaving her hanging on tne precipice. "Promise" I growled. "Vow it now".

She sobbed, "Regalis".

Did she think I'd completely forget the last two days and pretend along with her that nothing happened? Others may not care enough to get her to make a promise, even she, might not care too deeply about her own life, but I did!

She may be a healer, a powerful one in fact, but no healer has ever been completely omnipotent. The fact, that they couldn't use their Gift, to heal themselves when they broke down, was always what destroyed them.

And if I let Xemein keep being altruistic at all times, then, my dreams of growing old, with she by my side, will be wholly shattered. As, I'd be alone. And gray. And she would be long gone. Lost to the deserts. Lost to the hills. And I didn't want that for her.