• Chapter 7 •

Welp, enjoy another chapter. We're slowly coming to the finale. This chapter is mainly taken like a joke in the end. <3

---

Tenko's p.o.v.

'God damn it Izu.'

Right now, we're all hoping, that Izuku is okay. He's been out for six days.

The principal let us stay here, so we could be near him, because he knew about us being friends with Izu.

The class doesn't trust us, but that doesn't really matter. Actually Sero tried to talk to us. He thanked us for helping his family and Izu.

Sero's p.o.v.

I am so fucking worried about Izuku. I hate swearing, but I am desperate.

Next time I'll see his father, I'll kill him.

What if he doesn't make it? What if something happens to him during his healing process? What if he forgets about us? It would have been my fault. He went to save my family, because I was stupid.

Mina has been trying to calm me down. Honestly it's not really working. Bakugou isn't that good himself.

My mum is thankfully okay and so is my sister. She told me how they got saved and all.

My sister was trying to befriend the purple haired kid, I think Shinso? But he refused to talk. He is mostly sitting on a chair next to Izuku's bed.

I was deep in my thoughts, when someone busts in my dorm room.

I see Kaminari all tired, trying to catch his breath.

,,He-he is a-awake."

It took me few seconds before it clicked.

He's awake!

I rushed out of my door going straight (Even thought he isn't.) into RC's office.

When I walked in, I saw Eri and Shinso hugging the living hell out of him. Bakugou was there too, with teary eyes, but relieved face. I'm so gonna tease him about it later.

Then the doors opened behind me. The villains quickly took their chance and jumped on Izuku.

,,Izu you idiot! You can't just do that. We thought you left us for good."
Yelled Toga with puffy eyes.

,,I won't leave you Toga, you too Dabi and Tenko."

After everybody said what they wanted, I slowly walked over to him.

He looked up and smiled tiredly.

,,I just wanted to thank you for saving my family. I owe you one."

,,Oh please, it was nothing, I'm glad I got to do this."

,,Nothing? You were out for almost whole week! How is that nothing?!"

He just chuckled. I couldn't help, but think 'cute'.

,,Sero, I had it worse. Being out for almost whole week is almost the smallest amount of time I've been out for my whole life."

Oh yeah, his childhood and vigilante work

,,Well, how are you?"

,,Fine, but bored as hell."

(Fun fact, the word 'Fine' autocorrected to 'Honey'. Guess my autocorrection is as straight as circle... Fine I'll stop.)

,,Do you want to talk about something?"

We ended up talking about ourselves and then about some random things.

,,I'm telling you, that Ennard is literally walking pile of spaghetti wires."