• Chapter 8 •

Guess who's back?
Yep, the most annoying writer. :3

Thank you for all the stars and support. Love y'all.  ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
Oh and I'm gonna speed this book up, since I don't really have any ideas, so this could be one of the last chapters. So I'm sorry.

Anyways... enjoy this shit. <3

---

Izuku's p.o.v.

Right now, I'm searching the whole internet to find some information. I already asked all the Todoroki siblings and Shoto and me plan to visit Rei in the hospital, after he comes back.

,,Hey Zuzu, we can go."

Well, speaking of the devil. I quickly wrote down everything that I need and closed my laptop.

,,I'm ready Sho, let's go."

---

When we walked in the hospital, I could tell Sho was nervous. He was trying to hide it, but his body language said it all.

I stopped and turned him around, so he was facing me.

,,Listen Sho. Your mother is gonna be happy to see you, don't be nervous about it. Last time I visited her, she said she would like to see you."

,,I know, but what if she still hates me? I'm mainly nervous about seeing her again. This is the first time I'm visiting her."

He was practically a mess right now. I'm sure, Rei never hated him and he needs to realise it.

,,Sho look at me please..."

He looked at me, eyes full of mixed emotions.

,,Sho, your mother never hated you. She was pressured by Endeawhore's abuse. You need to realise, that's she loves you so much she talks about you every time I visit her."

At this his eyes lit up and he smiled. It was a small smile, but still better than nothing.

,,Thanks Zuzu, I really needed that."

,,Of course Sho, I'm everyone's therapist."

I joked as we were few meters from Rei's room.

,,You should have been therapist, I'm positive, you'd be very successful."

Ya know, now that I think about it, that wasn't the worst idea. Man I would be the best therapist in the word, with that shit called my life and some mental stability? Never heard about that one, but I think it's important.

Well anyways, we were already in front of the room. I knocked and let Sho go in first. We all love good family reunion.

,,S-shoto?"

,,Mother..."

Okay, this is just sad. They're just standing, with faces full of sadness and regret. Meh, I pushed Sho closer to Rei and they finally hugged.

As I said, I should have been therapist, I'm fricking great in it.

Once they were finally done hugging, Rei spotted me.

,,Izuku?"
She smiled.

I didn't have to say anything, she knew it all. This time she hugged me and then I let Sho and Rei talk. They had a lot to catch up.

---

,,I'm glad you visited me Sho and Izu, but you seem like your need something."

Guess she has some magic of God, since she knew something was up.