• Chapter 5 •

Before the chapter starts I want to thank IRL_Kokichi and ItzM3h for support and spam. ❤️😊

⚠️️ In this chapter there will be some fighting and maybe blood.

Btw, those people, for example Vi aren't characters in MHA. They're just random people, who will be there for story line.

Well let's get into it.

.
..
.

Izuku's p.o.v.

I called Vi. She owed me a favour and she can help me with the people.

,,Hey Vi."

,,Hey Zuku, what do you want? It's been month since you called last. Anything happened?"

,,I got caught, but I'm good. I am currently on my way to destroy the Black Rose gang, could you find me those who owe me and want to end Black Rose as much as me?"

,,Wow, that's a lot of information to take in. Sure, I'll try to find as much people as possible."

,,Thanks call you back in five."
I said as I hung up.

If you asked me what my plan is, I would probably laugh. Why? I kinda don't have one. Welp, let's hope we don't die.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up. On the other side was Vi with six best people. I told them to meet me at Sakura Park.

---

,,So, what's the plan Izu?"
Asked Lia after we met up in the park.

While I was on my way to the park, I thought of a small plan. I would need to move some strings and get help from my cousin, but we would have a backup.

,,That's simple. We have two places. First the place, where is the gang and second the place where they keep the threatened family."

,,Okay? Who's gonna go where?"

,,First we need to get rid of the gang. We are seven and they are six at the moment. We need to ambush them quietly and probably knock them out. After we knock them out, I say, we could either take them to police or I'll leave you to it."

,,Okay."

,,This is their location."

Then I proceeded to show them on Google Maps, because why not.

Kirishima's p.o.v.

We were all worried for Izuku. Mainly Sero. He was literally almost having a panic attack.

I walked over to him and put hand on his shoulder.

,,Hey Sero, it's gonna be okay. Don't worry. Izuku will come back fine and with your family."

He looked at me with doubts. His face was almost screaming 'guilty'.

,,Sero, I promise they're gonna be fine."

But we both knew, that I didn't know for sure.

Sero then went to his room. I bet he still blames himself and that he's worried.

---

Like half an hour after Sero went to his room, we heard the door open and rushed to see if it's Izuku and the others.

We didn't expect to see what we saw...

---

???'s p.o.v.

We saw Izuku and few other people fight Black Rose. They weren't losing, but they weren't winning either.

,,Oi, idiots. They need help."

,,Of course we'll help. Izu-kun is like family to us."

We made a small plan and then busted in their fight.

,,Need some help Izu?"
I asked and saw his face lit up.

,,God damnit. Nice to see you. And help would be nice."

I helped Izuku with the leader, he kinda ended up being an ash? Then managed to take out another guy, I borrowed some knifes from H for those situations and let's just say, that his blood was everywhere.

We knocked out five people.

,,How many were there?"
I asked while tying them.

,,Well... There were supposed to be six of them, but I guess that one is guarding their second base where they keep hostages."

I thought for a second.

,,Okay, let's do it like this. Vi and the others who survived will call police and stay here. While we'll go to their second base and help you free the hostages."

,,Why can't you stay here?"
Asked Vi.

,,Well, I am not really good with police, plus they'd arrest me too."

,,Yea, yea, okay go help Izuku."

Izuku and the others nooded. Then we rushed to the place, where was supposed to be their second base.

,,Before we go in, I so far know only about a woman with her daughter. There might be more people. If there are, please take them out immediately."

We all agreed and then busted down the door.

H and Izuku ran for the hostages, because we were scary looking for children.

However, this fight was interesting. He managed to knock out D. Now it was only me. What should I do. I fight on short range and he does long. I tried to dodge every attack, until his leg got stuck in broken floor. Like what the fuck?! Who gets stuck in floor?!

,,Looks like this is dead end for you."
I said rather enjoying the situation.

Then I came to him and with one move twisted his neck and ended his struggling.

I then picked up D and saw Izu and H heading towards us. There was with them a woman and two kids.

,,Hey Izu. This idiot got knocked out. Is this everybody? We should probably leave."

,,Hey, yes this is everybody and we should head to UA. I'll make sure they won't hurt you."

We were about to leave this fucking place, when something flied from the wall?

That 'something' hit Izu in the neck. God damnit, those are some darts. Hope he'll make it back to UA.

,,Hey, you kinda forgot about me."

Who the fuck was that?

,,Who are you? Show yourself!"
Said Izu calmly.

Then we saw someone walk from the shadows.

I don't know, who that is, but Izu looked like he knew.

,,W-what? Wh-why would you d-do this? You're supposed to be dead!"
Asked Izu clearly hurt.

Just who the fuck was that?!

---

Who do you think is that? And just who is the child Izuku found in the base? What will happen with them? What will happen with Izuku?

R♪

1016 Words

Quirkless Protector?! (Vigilante Izuku AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें