The system

Unknown space
Michael POV

"System?" I try to speak out but my body refuses to move a muscle. The robotic voice "Your movements have been restricted to avoid the intervention of the introduction."

'What the...'

"The system is much similar to the system commonly found in your worlds 'video games' you call them, complete with a leveling system and skills."

'Video games? System? Is this some sort of prank?'

"Host please do be aware that this is no joke."

'What the... can this thing... read my mind?'

"Continuing with the introduction, the system is here to aid you in your adventures in this world we call 'Pleatira', it is a world similar to your own but with magic."

'Magic? So things like Elves and Monsters are here too?'

"Yes, there are many races from the peaceful and isolated elves to the tribal societies of demi-humans, living creatures of many kinds reside on this world. Which of course includes humans like you."

"The system will do its best to aid you on your journey ahead by giving you and your friends a certain ability."

A brief pause in between the robotic voice's words

"The ability to summon modern weaponry."

'Woah... so like M4's, AK's and whatnot?'

"More than just arms. Vehicles and other pieces of technology will be available at your disposal as well as one more unique ability gifted to each person."

'A unique ability huh?'

"Please do be aware you are given only 100 points as a starting point. You can gain more points by killing enemies and leveling up."

"That ends the introduction of the system, the more features of the system can be unlocked the higher your level is."

The robotic voice fades away as I regain control over my body.