Observation

Elven village
Before Michael's confrontation
Robert POV

I sit in a small trench with my binoculars in hand observing the nature of these natives.

I realized that these people's most common traits are
-brightly colored hair (blonde, green, blue, etc.)
-long pointy ears
-capable of using magic
-lives secluded inside the large forest

After telling Dave to note down all these features I notice something coming towards us.

*whispers* "Get down! Patrol coming towards us!"

We both lower our postures and prepare to fire at a moment's notice.

A group of the natives wearing metal armor and equipped with swords and bows comes heading our direction.

Just as they were about to spot us gunshots erupt from the forest.

*whispering* "Gunshots? What's going on?" I ask Dave

"I don't know sir but judging from where the sound came from it was most likely from the lake..." Dave says in deep thought.

The group of locals quickly ran towards the place where the gunshot was and after we confirm they're gone we slowly peek up from the trench.

We saw a woman stumbling around from the direction of the lake.

The natives started speaking in their language, what they say, I do not understand.

Shortly I see they run to the biggest house in the village while the woman was taken to a slightly smaller building next to the house with a symbol of a hand holding what seems to be a red potion, according to what James told me it must be a clinic of sorts.

"I think we should get out of here..." Dave whispers to me

"Agreed."

We both head back to the camp after making sure we didn't leave any traces of activity here.