Exploring the forest

Unknown Castle
Michael POV

After everyone sees each other's abilities we go into a room to decide what to do next.

10 minutes later...

After a brief discussion about where to do next, we decided to leave the barely intact castle in favor of a more defendable area.

We decide to exit the castle and what first greeted us was the yellow rays of the sun and a lush green wilderness barely touched by humanity.

"Damn, where are we the goddamn amazons?" Robert asks

A rustle from the bushed interrupts us and we point our weapons at it.

"Badger, go check that out."
"Yes sir."

Rick inches closer to the rustling bush and pushes it aside to reveal... a rabbit? With a horn? This really is a fantasy world!

The horned rabbit charges at rick trying to hit his gun with the horn but his IBA blocked it and Rick responds to its sudden attack by shooting it twice.

"Oh damn what is that? Some sort of new species?" Robert asks

"Probably not, remember what that system thing said?" I respond

"Oh right..." Robert quickly shuts his mouth

30 minutes later...

We manage to find a choke point where we can easily defend against a large number of enemies if need be.

"James, Robert, you two stay here and get a camp set up. Rick, you're with me to the nearby river to get some water."

"""Yes sir"""

Me and Rick quickly set off to the nearby river with extra caution in case something comes and tries to kill us.

After 15 minutes of walking we finally reach the river but we spot something... down the stream we see what seems to be... a girl? What is she doing in the middle of a forest?

The girl in the distance spots us and quickly runs away.

"What was that all about?" Asks Rick
"Whatever that was lets try not to piss off any of the natives. Dont want a repeat of what happened in Libya." I respond.

We fill our water containers and head back to the camp.