Katara x reader diary (revised)

One day, as they were cleaning their campsite, Sokka discovered a small leather-bound diary hidden beneath a stack of scrolls. Curiosity got the best of him, and he opened it.

Katara, who was nearby, noticed her brother's puzzled expression and came over. Together, they read the diary, unaware that it belonged to Y/n.

As they read the diary, Katara's eyes widened when she stumbled upon a particular entry. In it, Y/n had confessed to having a slight crush on someone within their group, though she didn't specify who. Her words, filled with admiration and affection, left Katara surprised and intrigued.

Sokka couldn't help but tease her, "Katara, who do you think it is? I bet it's Aang!"

Katara blushed at the thought but tried to dismiss it. "It could be anyone. We don't know for sure."

Later that day, Katara couldn't shake off the curiosity. She decided to read more entries to understand better who Y/n had feelings for. The more she read, the more her heart raced, and she couldn't deny that the diary contained passages that seemed to indicate Y/n's feelings for her.

Feeling conflicted and overwhelmed, Katara closed the diary, unsure of what to do next. She couldn't discuss it with Y/n, as that would mean revealing that she had read the diary in the first place.

As fate would have it, Y/n came back to the campsite later that evening, only to find Katara and Sokka sitting there, the diary open between them.

Y/n's heart sank as she realized what had happened. She quickly snatched the diary away and closed it. Tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke, her voice quivering, "I can't believe you read my diary. It was personal."

Katara felt a lump in her throat, guilt and embarrassment washing over her. She stammered, "Y/n, I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to intrude. It was wrong, and I understand if you're upset."

Y/n nodded, unable to hide the hurt in her eyes. She had never intended for her feelings to be discovered like this. "I need some time alone," she said before walking away, leaving Katara and Sokka to contemplate the consequences of their actions.

*Lmk if you want a part 2*