↳˳⸙;; ❝ c. 013 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

"kenjirō, what the fuck," kawanishi hissed when he realized that shirabu had used the last of the red.

"too slow," shirabu simply replied, mocking kawanishi by sticking his tongue out at the middle blocker.

kaiya could only laugh at their childish antics, reassuringly patting kawanishi's back saying she could make more red if he really needed it. he nodded his head vigorously, causing the manager to laugh at the way he looked when he was nodding his head. then she went on to make more red, listening to kawanishi and shirabu bicker about the colors they wanted. finishing off the red, she handed the icing to kawanishi, smiling at him in reply when he thanked her.

"hey, give me some more," shirabu demanded, grabbing for the red in kawanishi's hands, almost messing up the middle blockers meticulous decorating.

"kenjirō i swear, if you mess me up even once, i will not hesitate to strangle you in your sleep," was kawanishi's reply, turning his back to the setter whose mouth was agape at what the middle blocker had said.

"you two are idiots," kaiya stated, trying to hide her laughter as she started decorating her own cookies.

"taichi, what the fuck! there isn't any red left," shirabu complained when kawanishi handed him the now empty piping bag.

"now you know how it feels," kawanishi shot back, sticking his tongue out at shirabu.

"how the fuck does that make any sense?" shirabu asked, looking like he wanted to punch kawanishi.

"how the hell are you two roommates if you can barely stay civil when decorating cookies?" kaiya questioned, eyebrow raised at the pair as if she didn't already know the answer.

"whatever do you mean, kaiya-chan?" shirabu questioned, turning to the ravenette with a fake gasp, hand held over his heart.

kaiya simply raised an eyebrow as if to ask "really?"

at this point, the movie had been paused and the boys in the living room were now watching the trio of second years in the kitchen as if this was their new form of entertainment.

ushijima looked as deadpan as ever, not caring what was going on, simply eating his cookies. semi and tendō could be seen whispering to each other, tendō more animatedly than semi. goshiki, sagae, akakura, and shibata were huddled together, occasionally casting their glances over to the second years in the kitchen. yamagata, soekawa, and reon were simply nibbling on their cookies, watching the drama in the kitchen unfold, while yunohama looked bored, pulling his phone out and probably going into social media.

"kenjirō, what the fu-" kaiya exclaimed, kawanishi slapping his hand over kaiya's mouth when he realized the others watching them with a range of emotions on their faces. semi looked like he wanted to murder someone — he hated swearing, and the trio was doing a whole lot of that in the kitchen. "momph yor han," kaiya spoke with kawanishi's hand still over her mouth. when kawanishi made no move to remove his hand, kaiya lifted her own hand, ready to karate chop kawanishi's arm if he didn't remove his hand.

"i'm removing my hand! don't karate chop me, i'm begging you," kawanishi said, hands lifted in surrender.

"that's what i thought," kaiya replied, going back to decorating her cookies.