↳˳⸙;; ❝ c. 015 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

"so, tell us everything," aiko said as she, suzuki, himari, and kaiya sat in a circle on the floor of the girls' dorm living room.

"well- where do you want me to start?" kaiya questioned.

"beginning of the story, obviously," suzuki responded with an amused eye roll.

"ahh, okay," kaiya chuckled, stretching her hands over her head before she got comfortable again to start her story. "well, the first time i met kenjirō was when eita-kun and satori-kun invited me to watch their practice. i had apparently taken kenjirō's seat, he wasn't happy about that, but i didn't move and he just ended up moving somewhere else. he was definitely annoyed, especially when he found we were in the same class. god, his face was priceless," kaiya laughed, the three girls around her exchanging looks. none of them knew what to say to each other, simply nodding along as kaiya told the story.

                 ────────
                 ┊          ┊
             ˚ ༘ ♡ ⋆。˚    ❀

the first day of school, for kaiya, had been a day she'd been waiting for. she was starting at the school she'd been aiming to get into since middle school. the campus was still something she was trying to get used to, but with the help of semi and tendō, she'd been able to find her way around more easily, along with two of her roommates, aiko and suzuki, who'd been going to shiratorizawa since middle school.

"hurry up or i'm leaving you behind," kaiya called to her roommates who she'd promised to walk with to their first day of class.

"you don't even know where you're supposed to go!" suzuki called back teasingly, earning a groan of annoyance from the ravenette.

"shut up, i'm learning," kaiya called back earning a laugh from her roommates.

"tell that the the twenty phone calls i got from you telling me you were lost," suzuki responded as she walked out of her room looking ready for school.

"sh- shut up!" kaiya hissed, grabbing the closest throwable thing near her and sending it flying at the girl.

"hey! watch what you're throwing," suzuki hissed as she ducked out of the way.

"ow, what the fuck?!" aiko yelled as she walked out of her room, getting hit by a plastic cup in the process.

"sorry! that was meant for suzuki," kaiya apologized to the blond as she walked over to the pair in the kitchen.

"himari, hurry up!" suzuki called, earning a muffled "coming" from a fourth voice.

"let's go," aiko said as soon as soon as himari appeared from her bedroom.

"alright," himari replied as she followed the other three out of their dorm. the quartet then made their way to the school building, suzuki and aiko splitting off from kaiya and himari when they reached their classroom.

kaiya and himari continued down the hall, splitting off from each other the moment himari reached her classroom.

"see you after class!" himari called before disappearing into her classroom, earning a wave from kaiya in response. the ravenette then continued on through the hallway, finally making it to her classroom, class 1-4.