requested - Legolas

Alright, next one! I'm trying to update as much as possible. My goal is to do at least one every weekend. If I don't, just be patient. It just means I'm either lazy, or it's a long-ass imagine.

•••

"Lilliana! Duck!" Aragorn called out, causing said woman to drop to the ground just as an orc swiped his sword at her.

"Thanks!" She called back, decapitating another.

She fought her way through another wave of the ugly beasts, escaping with only a few cuts and bruises.

She looked up only to see an orc about to deliver a death blow to Legolas.

"Legolas!" She shouted, diving for him.

She took the blow to her stomach, crying out in pain as Legolas watched this all happen with a look of pure horror on his face.

He dropped to his knees, and pulled her to his chest, brushing her hair out of her face. "Stay with me, Lily," he begged, pressing his hands against the wound in an attempt to staunch the flow of blood.

Lilliana pressed her hand to his. "It's no use, Legolas. The damage is done, I'm dying." Her voice was weak, and her face was twisted slightly in pain. She reached up weakly to wipe a tear from his eye.

Aragorn was standing around them, killing off any orcs that got to close. His own tears were threatening to pour, but he focused on protecting his two friends.

"You can't," Legolas said, "you can't leave me. I love you. I always have loved you, Lilliana. Please. You can't die on me now!"

Lilliana smiled a sad smile, using what little strength she had left to cup his cheek with her hand. "Legolas, I love you, too. I always have, and I always will." He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to hers.

She kissed back as best she could, before she pulled back, and gave him a sad smile.

Her hand fell from his cheek, and her eyes closed.

Legolas sobbed as he held her tighter to his chest.

Lilliana was never forgotten.

•••
A/N:

Sorry for the cruddy ending! Nonetheless, I hope you liked it!

Also, super sorry for the unnecessarily long wait!

My excuses:

• I had a science midterm I needed to study for (but didn't. Oops).

• I had other stories I needed to update.

• My new obsession with Sherlock.

• I'm lazy af.

Thanks for reading!