3.𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭?

Skye's pov

It was a beautiful sunday.I'm at home with my little puppy daisy, suddenly my phone beeps. Sophia, my bestie has sent me the pictures of my ex with his fiancée.

" fantastic ! This was the last thing i wanted to see today. " I throw my phone away and huddle under the quilt with daisy.

After a week of hibernation.

I'm on the way to meet my best friends sophia and olivia. daisy is with me. Within 20 minutes we reached there.

" what! You quit your job? ". Olivia asked to me as i entered tye living room.

" oh !!girl not again. " sophia slapped her head.

"This was like what? Your 8th job in 2 years. Must be a record.... !" Olivia spoke sarcastically.

"ouch!:that hurts." I chuckled...

But i was interrupted by daisy's whimpers and suddenly she started choking and falls of the table.

"Get her in my car, i know a hospital nearby, quick "!!! Sophia said as i started to panic.

The four of us rush to the hospital. That's when i notices a familiar face, as i step inside. The stranger i met at the supermarket waves to me.He is wearing a doctor's coat.

" Hey, ice cream girl"....!!

"Help me please... i can't afford to lose daisy, she's my every thing ". I sobbed.

"I'm sorry , this isn't an animals hospital. "

" but you're a doctor, right?? " Olivia asked him
.

"alright.. alright ! I want you to take a deep breath I'll fix this okay"!!!! He takes the puppy in while i pace back and forth in the hallway. He comes out with daisy after sometime.

"Look who is fit as a fiddle." Just the the doctor gets a call.

"I'm sorry ladies. I have to rush.um....mind me giving your number ice cream girl ?? Ju--just to check on how your puppy doing?? " He shuttered.

"to check on the pup..." eh!!!! Just so you know i would've given you my number, anyways" i giggles.

"Err...no, it's not like that... I--I-"

I smiles and give him the number. And with that the he walks away and all the 4 if us heads home.

At home

"Aren't we forgetting something? " olivia raised her eyebrow.

"Yes, how to brain wash this serial quitter into getting her job back." Sophia narrowed her eyes at me.

"For the record, I'm not going back there. " i glared to them.

"And how are you exactly going to pay the bills?? " Olivia asked again.

"Cut it out...I've got all covered.."i said and shows them the aphrodite's web page on my phone.

"A wedding planning company? That's swell" Olivia said.

"Hold on a sec....when was the last time you planned a wedding??? " sophia asked turning to my side.

" well.....when i was 6, i had planned barbie's wedding with ken." I grinned. Literally every little girls would have.

"Aww....that's so cute." Olivia chuckled to me.

"You two were flower girls, remember? "

"yeahh..but I'm sure real weddings require more than cut outs of curtain" Sophia and olivia exchange glances. They know my lack of experience in planning weddings.

"Okay i give up! I know i wasn't convincing but I'm totally cut out after this job."

"You know what i like about you,skye? Your carefree and positive takes on life. " sofia smiled to me.

"I second that.. you've always been a shining ball of positiveness for us"olivia said to me.

"I love you guys"i said before engulfing in a hug.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

To be continued.......

Hey everyone.. chapter 3 is done...is skye actually serious about the job or is it another whim? Let's see where life is taking her... see you at the nxt chapter 🤩🤩🤩🤩