15. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞....

Skye and marshall reach the dock, only to find the cruise liner sailing into sunset....

Skye : oh no! this is all because of you.

Marshall : what? Me....

Skye : if you haven't came to room last night nothing would have happened.

Marshall : what!if you didn't try yourself in that bridal dress, then none of us would be here. So please stop....

The two of them stand there in silence for minutes...

Skye : so... what next?

Marshall : we have to check in to a hotel cause its getting dark and we will think about it morning.

They checked into separate rooms.skye stay up the whole night.

The next morning.......

Marshall wakes up with a start in the morning.

Marshall : where am i? Oh....i missed the cruise !god, what a night mare..

Marshall heads down for breakfast and wonders why skye isn't up as yet. He inquires at the reception, only to find out that skye have checked out 2 hours before.

Marshall : what? Urgh!why did she leave?

Receptionist :don't ask me!i don't interfere between couples.

Marshall : duh, we aren't a couple..

Receptionist : says every man who is upset with his wife.

Marshall : ah, c..mon just tell me which way she went?

Receptionist : oh... an attempt to win her back..huh? I knew something was off when you booked two separate rooms.

Marshall : you know what! forget it, I'll find her myself..

Receptionist : don't forget to pick some flowers on the way.

Marshall looks all over the areas near the hotel and gives up.tired, he rests on a bench and sighs. he decided to leave by himself, but pauses when he sees an artist, sketching by the pond.marshall recognized that he was drawing skye's sketch and interrupts the artist.

Marshall : pardon me, sir... I'm looking for the lady you've sketched. Can you tell me which way she went?

Artist : oh..so you're the one who broke her heart? She was quite sad.

Marshall's thoughts : here we go again !

Marshall : yes I'm.... now can you please tell me where she is...

Artist : well, she asked me the directions to the bus station. She said she wanted to go back home.

Marshall : thank you.

Marshall started walking towards the bus station.

Meanwhile, skye was sitting on the bench at the bus terminal, waiting for the bus to the nearest airport. She have decided to go back home.she stare at the dress and imagine the look on everest's face when she sees it.