6. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠?!

Skye follow them to another bridal booth and realise that marshall is been stealing all her clients from the start.

Skye: Omg!i should've known....

She saw all her clients, smiling and booking appointments with marshall's friend lance.

Marshall's friend : thanks marshall. I've never had such a huge response before.

Marshall : what are friends for anyways...

They burst out laughter while skye boil in rage.
She calms down and take a deep breath before tapping his shoulder.

Marshall : yes, how can i-' oh you again !!still setting up your bridal booth?

Skye: wow, someone is quite concerned about my booth. I appreciate it.

Marshall : what do you want?

Skye : just a few precious minutes of yours..... my highness....

Marshall :shoot!

Skye : those clients that you've been talking to,.... well they're..... mine.

Marshall : really? But I don't see them in your booth

Skye : exactly !they are in your booth. Because someone stole them.

Marshall : looks like it's your first time here.

Skye: looks like you've never planned a wedding before...

Marshall : I'm a lawyer. I help to break them. !!!

Skye : Eep!you wedding monster. Do you know anything about wedding?

Marshall : yup, that wedding planner like you are the reason couples end up broke and land up with divorce.

Skye: what?? !!

Marshall : you leave them with nothing for their future.

Skye: hump! The irony.a divorce lawyer booking appointments at bridal booth?

Marshall : it's my friend's boith.he deal with budget weddings.

There's no use of arguing him.He seems determined to divert every visitor to his friend's booth.skye angrily walks over to other vendors booth and realises thet they have been losing the clients too.

Cake vendor : i lost to a local baker who can't even spell genache.

Florist : he convinced my vegan clients that they are murdering flowers for decoration.

Bridal fashion : he spoke about getting knockouts at half the price.

Skye : he's been doing the same with me. We have to quarantine the virus.

Cake vendor :but how?

Skye : we'll have to work as a team to defeat the enemy.

Everybody agrees...

Skye : let's show people what cheap actually is!

Skye approach marshall's clients and give them a walk around.

Skye: would you want your guests to uploaded pictures of a plain vannila cake on instagram. How can you compromise on your wedding dress.....

Skye convinces the brides to be that cheap alternative is the worst mistake one can make.it's not long before skye saw all the couples swarming towards all others booth.

Skye: here he comes!

Marshall :playing dirty i see.

Skye: it's called an eye for an eye, marshall

Eric clearly isn't pleased.he also starts pulling visitors to his booth.

Just then a young women walks into skye's booth.skye push marshall and greets her.marshall however walks away as if he's seen a ghost. Skye notices him covering his face and leaves..

Skye(in thoughts) :strange!!!!he left so abruptly. I wonder what got into him.....!

To be continued...

..........................................................................

Who was that lady anyways?? Why did he leave......

See you soon in next chapter....