The Plan

Liana and Cassian landed on a small rebel base. 

"Welcome to Yavin IV," Cassian said leading her into the base.

"I thought you said we were going to Alderaan," Liana seethed.

"I don't know exactly where the princess is. She's doing something for the Alliance, they know where she is." Liana stayed silent, shooting Cassian with icy daggers. 

"I never should have left with you." Cassian ignored her and kept walking.

He led her to a room where a straight-faced woman in white robes and a sour-faced man opposed them.

"Cassian Andor," he said, tipping his head in greeting. "I have found Jyn Erso and wish to bring her to the Princess personally."

"Good to see you again Andor," the man greeted coldly. "Let's see her then."

Cassian pushed Liana and she stumbled forward.

"What is going on?" she asked.

"Cassian Andor says that you're really Jyn Erso," the woman said. "We are just making sure we have the right girl."

"Can't I go to the Princess directly?"

"Only we know where she is. How do we know you're really Jyn Erso?"

"I know Saw Guerrera." The man's head popped up from the scandocs he had been looking at. Liana didn't exactly lie but she didn't know Saw Guerrera as well as the Alliance hoped she did. She had met him briefly, taking care of her injured head and teaching her a few fighting skills before he left her.

"And when was your last contact with him?

"6 years ago," Liana's chest tightened but she did not break eye contact. "But I don't know where he is now, I'm no use to you."

"That's not our predicament," the man continued. He then turned, saying something to himself, "We'll...pilot..and...Erso."

"Have you seen your father recently?" the woman asked.

"It's been a long time."