(Pov.Huamn)Chapter 10: What?

Danny and Glenda stood there in silence. What did they just listen to? And was that Mary Shaw's son? Glenda kept a hold onto this voice-recorder to see if that Toby kid knew anything about it, while Danny was now hesitant to see what was behind the curtain. Glenda said to just pull it, which Danny was still hesitant to do so Glenda decided to do it.

Behind the curtain were boxes filled with dolls and toys, then sitting near a corner of the room was a little boy there, no, not a boy. A puppet. The puppet was playing with a doll's hair, both the puppet and the doll being very familiar to someone Danny knew. It was Billy.

Billy stared up at the two, Danny wondering if the others were there and Glenda, strangely enough, was stunned by this sight. Billy had a few notes for Danny, as if he knew she was going to be here and find that voice recorder. She took the notes, hoping to stay as far away from Billy as she could when taking them.

'Hello, Danny. Welcome to my house. I see you and your friend have finally heard my voice, what do you think of it? I haven't heard my own voice in years. The last time I ever heard my voice come from my own mouth was long ago. I was so scared, so young. I just did what came to mind and boom! I was out. I still have the mark too, would you like to see it? Yes No (If Yes look at note 2 if No look at note 3)'

Danny guessed that Billy wanted her to choose one. He wasn't looking at them so Glenda said to read no first then read to second one, and Danny did so.

'No? Oh dear... Well, if that is your final choice then I do suggest you leave. You don't have a reason to be here after all. The others are at Blade's house, I came here on my own, plus my mother hates it when guests come in uninvited. Now go on, leave. Or else I'll make you.'

Danny and Glenda stood there, but Glenda didn't question it for too long, grabbing the second note from Danny and reading it.

'Oh, why, you do? Well, that's a bit odd but very well. Just please wait a few seconds.'

Danny gave the 2nd note back to Billy who slightly smiled, then he blankly stared at the two for a few seconds before his limbs went limp. Danny felt something pull on her sleeve.