(Pov. Toys)Chapter 13: We need to leave again

Dolly had somehow made her way onto the roof, actually both her and Talky Tina as she now called herself were both chatting on the roof. They were both talking before they heard Jester calling them, saying that they were going to have to leave soon as Danny and her friend had figured out where they were.

Dolly sighed, she started complaining as she and Talky Tina climbed back down. What does Danny want from them? Jester replied with a simple 'I don't know.', as they finally reached the others on the other side of the street. Jackie, who they referred to as Jack Attack now, was still being carried by Dolly, while Tiffany, Missi, and Buddi were talking to Chucky and Robert while they waited for the other three to catch up.

As they had already walked for a bit Annabelle stopped as she remembered that she had forgotten something at the house, Jigsaw sighed but offered to help his cousin, Annabelle thanked him. Chucky told Jigsaw that they were probably going to head over to the old warehouse that Jack Attack used to play at, Jigsaw waved bye to them as he walked back towards the house.

Jigsaw had made it pretty close to the house, deciding to walk across the street as he realized that he had accidentally passed it. Before hearing a car approaching.