Chapter 22: You never told me one could fly

Meanwhile, with Toby, he was far from Glenda and Danny, wherever they were. He walked around warily as he would hear faint giggles every so often, which considering what he'd gotten himself into he wasn't feeling that optimistic about it. He freaked out a bit more when he felt something tug on his arm, and when he turned to see who did it, they seemed to disappear, Toby himself only got a small glance, it supposedly being a child that was slightly tinted green and transparent.

Toby spaced out wondering if he was starting to hallucinate until he felt something had been wrapped around his neck, it felt Christmas lights until he looked up seeing two dolls above him, one looking like a jester puppet another being slightly harder to make out but he was able to see wings on the blond, dusty doll. He didn't have time to think as he was yanked into the air by the doll taking off holding the lights. Danny and Glenda never mentioned that one of them could fly.

Toby was lucky enough to break out of the lights as it wasn't tied, which was a relief for him as he fell from too high of a distance just as Glenda found him. He asked why Glenda hadn't told him that one of the toys had wings, she replied by telling him that Danny didn't have any dolls with wings.