Chapter 11: It's strangely sweet.

There was a little boy standing behind her, he was wearing a stained white shirt, black pants, and black shoes. He was very pale, his eyes being barely noticeable other than his pupils. He smiled at Danny and Glenda, Glenda instantly getting the hint that this child was a ghost.

The ghost waved hello, Danny waved back, holding Glenda's arm down so that her best friend wouldn't try to hit the ghost. Danny asked what Billy was doing there, he replied with a note, 'I'd ask you the same thing' being written on it. 'I just wanted to visit my old house, but then I felt like I wasn't restrained to the doll anymore once I walked into the house. It feels nice not being restrained to a body.'.

Danny smiled, not a fake smile, just a genuine smile. She felt... Happy for the kid. 'I wanted to visit my mother, now I'm probably just going to stay here. I'll make sure to send you a note from me and my mother when you return home.' Billy giggled as Glenda rolled her eyes at the note. Billy handed Danny the doll he was playing with earlier, Danny's smile slightly fading as she took the doll, now noticing the gaping hole in Billy's neck. It was disturbing to say the least, there was a little tag attached to the doll's dress which now seemed cleaner than it was when Billy showed it to her at her house.

'From: Billy, To: Jigsaw' was written on it, 'It was supposed to be a gift to him. I never got the chance to give it to my brother, since he moved away before I could.' Danny took notice of the fact that the ghost was seemingly crying, 'Please give it to him when you can.', Danny replying with an 'I will.'.