(Pov. Humans) Chapter 17: That's a strange picture

Danny, Glenda, and Toby were searching around the house. Searching for things that they could possibly use to find the dolls. Although Danny ended up stumbling upon a strange looking picture that had been dropped on the floor.

The picture frame it was in was slightly cracked, though she didn't mind it, she looked at the picture. There was a little boy that looked like Toby sitting near a fireplace, there was a man with brown hair in the background carving something, then there was a woman with long, black hair in the front, a little girl sitting on her lap. The little girl caught Danny's attention as her face was scratched out, she walked over to Toby and asked him if he knew anything about this photo, he said that it was his family.

He pointed to the little girl in the front, explaining that that was his little sister, Beatrice, he missed her though he couldn't explain why her face was scratched out. Danny decided to keep the photo, hoping that it would come in handy in some way or another when they finally catch the toys, although when she looked at the girl in the picture she couldn't help but think of one of the puppets. Was it the blond hair? No... Was it her black dress? Maybe? She couldn't figure it out, as they made their way back outside and back in the car, not noticing a 'little girl' glaring at them as they drove off, continuing their search for the dolls.