Christmas Fluff (Stevepop)

•like I said, it's not gonna be good but whatever. Enjoy I guess I kinda hate myself for writing it but you know. It is what it is. (I also know that the pic isn't Steve or Soda but it's Matt with a Santa on his shoulders and it's cute so-)•

Third POV

Both guys stumbled into the empty Curtis house laughing at a stupid joke Steve had just made. Sodapop slipped of his jacket and hung it up, while Steve was already in the kitchen cutting himself a slice of cake. When Steve reached up to grab a plate to put his cake on, he felt two arms snake around his middle. He smiled to himself and turned around and gave Soda a peck on the forehead. Sodapop looked up and smiled at him. Steve blushed softly as he looked at Soda.

"Do you want a peice of cake too?" Soda shook his head and walked over to grab two Christmas mugs. He reached behind Steve and turned on the kettle. Soda began to make the two of them each a cup of hot chocolate, while Steve continued to watch Sodapop and eat his cake.

After a while the two guys walked to the living room and sat on the couch and cuddled. Sodapop clicked on the tv and put on 'the nightmare before Christmas'. •I'm quite aware that movie wasn't out in the 60s but you can't tell me it's not a good movie so I don't care XD• Steve pulled a blanket over the two of them while they drank their hot chocolate and watched the movie. Soda cuddled into Steve's shoulder and began to drift off slowly.

As the movie was finishing, Steve looked down to see Sodapop asleep on his shoulder. He was snoring softly, it was the cutest thing Steve had ever seen. Steve didn't want to wake him so he let him lay there for a few hours longer.

~time skip~

Steve POV

I was starting to get tired, and Soda was... you know, he was fast asleep. The front door opened quietly and Darry and Two-Bit walked in.

"Hey Steve, looks like you two had a long night," Darry laughed a bit and gestured towards the sleeping Sodapop.

"Haha yeah we got home and wanted to watch a movie. Soda fell asleep, you know how the kid is."

"Ay Steve and Soda!" Sodapop shot up from his slumber and looked up to see a drunk Two-Bit in the door way.

"Oh hey Two, hey Darry. What's goin' on with you guys? How was the Christmas party?"

"It was fine I guess," Darry shrugged and continued, "Ponyboy and Jhonny are sleepin over at Dally's place tonight, so Steve you can stay the night with Soda if you want. Twos gonna take the couch"

"Yeah sure that sounds great, just as long as it's okay with sleeping beauty here"

"Mhm, you know I couldn't say no," he giggled and rubbed some sleep out of his eyes. He was so cute, oh my god.

"Well let's get you to bed then. Night Two, Darry," I nodded at him and picked Soda up. I walked him up to his and Pony's shared room.

I sat him down on the bed and turned to his closet. I grabbed him some sweatpants and a clean shirt, handed the clean clothes to him and he got changed.

He lay down on the bed and grabbed my wrist and pulled me down with him. It didn't take much to get me down because I was really really tired. And who would wanna give up a chance to cuddle with Sodapop!? No one. That's who. But he's mine so no one would even have a chance!

I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him closer to me. I gave him a short kiss on the lips and pulled away and gave him another one on his cheek.

"Night Soda"

"Night Steve" he began to snore softly, "I love you Soda..."

"I love you too Steve."

Shoot I thought he was asleep.

•so that wasn't that good. I'm really awkward when it comes to writing anythin with kissing scenes. I'll get better I promise. I just have to read more aha... anyways, I hope that was okay. Let me know anymore ideas. Even for my friends who don't ship it- I'd like one shot ideas please and thank you•