Chapter 2: Savage

Haruto was currently walking to school with his childhood friend, Katase. It was a very awkward silence while they were walking. Katase tried to bring up a conversation starster but from the way Haruto demeanour was today he seemed so out of the loop. Katase really wanted to know what was bothering him. It worried her. For concern Katase slapped in the head "Haruto what's wrong with you? You've been acting so strange ever since I came to your house"

"Sorry Katase, it's just something been on my mind." Of course, something was on his mind. Ever since yesterday, Haruto didn't know what to think. What looked like some demon with dark wings killed his classmate yesterday, and when he wanted to bring Issei's body to the hospital, he was gone.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Katase asked in concern.

"No, it's nothing honestly. I'll get over it." Katase still wasn't satisfied. She looked sad with her head facing down.

Haruto was walking in front of her until he stopped and said," Hey don't be like that. You look even more cute when you're smiling, Katase."

Katase stopped up where she was walking and looked up at Haruto with an embarrassed expression with a face beat red. It took awhile for the pink-haired beauty to regain her composure until she responded

"Ba- BAKA!"

"Now that's more like it" Haruto pointed at her with a thumbs up.

Katase gently facepalmed herself. "Whatever."Haruto and her then carried on walking. "So what's going on with you, Haruto? Did you find a club to join yet?"

"Not. Really clubs and social interactions were never very much my thing. You know how I am Katase."

'I'm not surprised. As long as I knew him Haruto seemed so... Distant yeah, he would talk up a storm with me, but he didn't really try to get close to other people at all. He's most of the time always staring off in space just minding his own business careless as always. What are you looking at with those eyes of yours, Haruto? What is it you see other people don't?' Katase thought. The rest of the walk to school was just in comfortable silence.

(In School)
Haruto was currently walking through school hallways when he saw something that turned his complete view of life upside down. He honestly had to blink twice because he really couldn't believe what he was seeing. Issei was there talking to the perverted duo with his body intact, good as new...

(Issei P.O.V)
I'm convinced that last night was definitely a dream. Dammit! I even asked my friends if they remember Yuma and they weren't helpful at all!

(Flashback)
Issei was there with his best friends at the top of the school stairs.

"Hey Motoyama and Motohama do you guys remember the girl Yumma I showed you guys?"

"Nah dude names not ringing any bells."

"Issei this girl doesn't exist and for you to even get a girlfriend is impossible!" Motohama said while pushing up his glasses

"Wow, thank you guys for the support..." I said sarcastically

'Wait, a second, that's it!' I tried to show them Yuma contact information on my phone but it was... gone?

"Maybe you've just been watching too much porn, man"

This is all so weird..:

(Issei P.O.V)
I was really about this, give up this stupid investigation. Until I saw someone I completely forgot to ask. The only person I saw before I lost my life.

(General P.O.V)
"Hey Haruto? Do you remember a girl called Yuuma by any chance.

"Yumma the girl with the black hair?"