Chapter 7: Round 1

Haruto was beside a tree meditating deep in the forest. He had his eyes closed and was just letting his body relax. After beating Riser he needed a rest. He was about to stop mediating until he sensed a presence approach him.  

Haruto didn't move from his spot. He waited for the thing to come closer to him as he didn't want to make his presence known to them. He wasn't able to hide as a person jumped down from a tree branch and landed right in front of him. "Nya, what do we have here?" A woman wearing a black kimono with a yellow obi asked as she had cat ears and two tails

Haruto became instantly flustered. Not once in his entire life has he seen a girl as beautiful as the one in front of him right now.() The masculine teen instantly slapped himself to regain his composure. Haruto stood up from his position and rubbed the dust from his trousers and brought his hands out for a handshake to the Neko.

"I'm Haruto Kagayama. What could your name be miss?"

Kuroka brought her hands out aswell and shaked it. "Nya how polite of you. I think you might have heard of me as I am a pretty known criminal in the Underworld. My name is, Kuroka. A SS-Class stray devil"

Haruto didn't really care she was a stray. He nodded his head "If you dont mind me asking Kuroka but what could a pretty lady like you being doing in this forest by yourself?"

Kuroka didn't really get flustered by the muscular teen calling her pretty. She gets compliments by men all the time. "Hmm...well me and my "friend" was so called having a stroll until we sensed someone..."

Haruto instantly had a confused look on his face..."friend?"

"She means me" A man with silver hair appeared as he had his hands in his pockets.Vali looked over at Haruto as he could feel the strong aura coming off of this guy, he couldn't exactly put his finger to it as he could feel something very strange from him.

Haruto just looked at the man. He wasnt 

"So you must be the one who was giving of that energy. Im feeling quite bored recently  I need someone to spar how about it?"

Haruto did a yawn "Not feeling like it today I got school tommorow. Cya" Haruto turned around and walked away

"...I wont take no for an answer"

Vali suddenly appeared in front of Haruto and punched him across the face, making him fly across the forest with maximum speed.

Haruto back hit a tree. He recovered from the attack and got up on his feet
.. "Stubborn one huh...I hate stubborn ones" 

Haruto appeared in front of Vali and punched Vali across the face making him almost fall to the ground. 

Vali did a back flip and kicked Haruto right in the chin, making him fall onto the floor as Vali flew up towards the sky and shot two blue balls out of his hand and came rushing down with maximum speed. the attack hit him head on, causing a explosion around them as Vali just stared down at the destruction he caused.

Kuroka had to cover her eyes from how much wind came her way, but what happened next caused her mouth to go agape as she couldn't understand on how Haruto was just standing there with barely a scratch on him.

Vali flew down drove his foot, straight down onto his forehead as Haruto feet slid across the ground, leaving a huge trail of dirt of where he stood last.

Haruto jumped up and did a Reverse roundhouse kick to Vali face as his helmet was cracked a bit from the force of his knee. But he didn't stop there as he was falling back to the ground, he spun around, and backhanded him across the face. Vali fell to the floor from how heavy the attack was, but he quickly tried to recover from the attack as a ringing noise was heard in his ear.

Vali appeared behind him after recovering, and drove his knee in the back of him. He wanted to immobilize before hitting him with a big attack, but that didn't effect him as he turned around and grabbed his head, smashing against the ground, shattering more of his helmet until it started was starting to show a part of his face. 

Vali took this chance as he brought his hand right in front of him and blasted him point blank.

He escaped his grasp as this time, he grabbed Haruto face and flew straight at a rock with high speeds. He slammed his whole body against the rock until it shattered all over the place.

As they were very high into the sky, Vali let go of him and drove his fist right into his gut, making him fall to the ground faster until his body finally made contact with the ground. A massive like crater was made as Haruto stared up Vali as he was just laying there with small bruises and scrapes, but nothing to major or any type massive injury.

"Damn you're actually pretty strong. I haven't had a match as good as this since Sairaorg" Haruto said as he stood back up like nothing ever happened to him. This shocked the both of them as they just saw him get up without any problems, but Haruto  didn't want to end the fun there as a big sinister smile appeared over his lips as he launched himself off the ground and towards Vali.

He grabbed him with a iron grip, and came crashing down towards the ground as he slammed Vali right onto the ground. Vali threw up blood as his armor was getting badly damaged from this brutal fight.

Kuroka just watched as her ally was getting pummeled by this stranger. She never seen anyone fight Vali without having a Sacred Gear as this was entirely making her feel uneasy. She was starting to understand as to why he was ignoring her earlier as he didn't care about her, or the fact about him trying to be alone when she first met him.

Haruto was about to finish him until something happened to his body. He collapsed on one knee as his whole body for some odd reason felt weak…this didnt escape the eyes of Vali however as he saw an opening he used his signature move

[Divide Divide Divide.]

From the huge blast Haruto instantly fell unconscious.  Kuroka looked towards Vali "Vali you was losing but we both knew something unusual happened to the Kid to make him stop fighting. Why did you go for a cheat shot" she said to the dragon…

VThe armor around Vali's abdomen was gone. He held  the side of his stomach and coughed up blood

"It doesn't matter. I won this round. Let's go."

Kuroka used her magic and teleported her and Vali away still one thought was In her mind 'I'll come back for you...interesting boy"and like that they vanished.