Chapter 6: Axel pt.1

There is a muscular teenage boy 
who has dark long blue hair that goes to his knees dark skin tone, glowing silver eyes with black sclera, wears prayer beads around his neck, a dark black karate gi and a piece of twine around his waist.

Who dares to walk in our sacred training grounds?] Tannin asked with authority.

Axel mouth started to form into a sinister smile. "Dragon King Tannin, how good it is to meet you in person," Axel said.

Tannin looked at the person who spoke to him. [Who the are you supposed to be?]

 "My name is Axel and I will be the one who slays you, Dragon King Tannin."

Tannin laughed at his little joke. [How would a mere human slay me? If you think you can slay me then yo-] 

Axel jumped up in the air and punched him in the chest making him fly back.

Tanin felt a huge wave of pain in his chest. [How did a mere human inflict so much damage on me?] He asked himself.

Tanin flew up into the air and charged at Axel. He moved his arm like a piston and punched Axel, but Axel punched back making their fists collide with each other. The punch made a huge shockwave sending  objects around them fly away drastically.

Tannin flew up into the air and formed a magic circle in his hands and shot lightning at him.
The lightning hit Axel making a huge explosion...though it had no effect 

Tannin didn't want to take any risks so he flew up higher into the air and charged up his fire breath.

"It seems that you're going all out Dragon King, then I will respond with half my power." Axel Ki covered him.

Tannin fired his attack making a huge wave of fire down towards him. Axel finished charging up his Ki and moved his hands at the back of him.

 "Shakunetsu Hadoken! He yelled out as he fired a huge blast"

The two attacks collided and Axel broke through his completely making Tannin's breath attack vanish. [How is this possible?] Tannin said as his eyes widened.

Axel hadouken hit Tannin exploding upon impact. Tannin fell to the ground on his back, as the other dragons rushed towards Tannin.

Tannin's body was mostly covered in blood. part of his stomach was missing as well.

 Axel jumped into the air and charged up another breath attack.

[Y-You must w-warn the o-others quickly.] Acnologia fired another huge breath attack making a huge explosion in the village engulfing it in flames, There were no signs of life anywhere.

Axel landed on a mountain and watched the flames rise from his last attack. He turned around and started to leave the mountains.

Axel attack hit Tannin exploding upon impact. Tannin fell to the ground on his back, as the other dragons rushed towards Tannin.

Tannin's body was mostly covered in blood. part of his stomach was missing as well.

·◊◊◊◊◊◊◊O÷O◊◊◊◊◊◊◊·

(Underworld)

Sirzechs was sitting inside his office looking at some papers, he was really focused on his work that he didn't hear a person running towards his office.

Sirzechs put the piece of paper down on his desk and grabbed a pen, he was about to write something down until his office doors were open quickly and aggressively.

Sirzechs looked up immediately. "Sir, we have a problem a  problem." The guard said as he was sweating a lot.

"What's happened?" Sirzechs asked.

"Sir, Tannin and his fellow dragons have all been massacred." The guard said sweating profusely.

Sirzechs stood up from his seat quickly. He had a surprised look from what he just heard. "Can you repeat that?" He asked again just to make sure that he wasn't hearing things.

"Tannin and his fellow dragons have been killed, sir. Residents say the mans name was Axel" The guard said again.

Sirzechs looked to the ground in shock and disbelief. 'This doesn't make any sense, who would do such a thing...' Sirzechs looked up quickly from the floor with an angry look.

 "I want you to double the patrols and talk to anyone that was nearby that area."

The guard saluted him and left in a hurry.

Ajuka suddenly appeared. "Did you hear the news as well?" He asked Sirzechs as he quickly walked over to him.

"Yea, I have, but what are we gonna do about this now? I already have enough problems as it is now." Sirzechs said as he sat back down.

"I don't know, but all I know is that the people are starting to worry about there own safety now," Ajuka announced.

Sirzechs slammed his fist on his desk. "If this so called Axel can easily kill a Dragon King and obliterate an entire village of dragons, then I'm starting to doubt myself now that we could stop him!" Sirzechs yelled in anger.

"I have a suggestion," Ajuka said.

Sirzechs looked up at him and waited for him to speak. "What if we held a meeting with two other factions and form an alliance?" Ajuka suggested.

"Do you think that they will agree to join us just to stop one damn person?"

"You see, that one person is enough to slaughter thousands of people. If he could easily kill that many dragons all at once, then I'm starting to wonder what could he do to a whole city or the country?" Ajuka said.

Sirzechs thought on at what Ajuka said. "Damn it all then, send a few of our messengers to hand out a peace offering to any Fallen or Angel in the human world."

"Very well then, should we have the dragons kings as well be informed about this?" Ajuka asked.

"No, not now at least. We need to first see if the other factions want to meet up first, then we will move on from there." Sirzechs said with slight frustration