Chapter 3: Ruthless

(Classroom)

Haruto was in the classroom gathering his thoughts together. He had so many questions that still needed answered. Suddenly the class erupted in a chatter.

"OMG DOES MY EYES DECEIVE ME"

"NO WAY ITS KIBA IN THE FLESH!"

The prince of Kuoh was than bombarded with girl students around him,

Kiba looked towards me and Issei and made his way towards us. Me and Issei were deskmates so he didn't have to go far.

"Hello I'm here on a Errand from Rias Gremory. You must be Issei and Haruto. Do you mind coming with me?"

Haruto and Issei both looked at each other and nodded then stood up from their desks.

"Omg is Kiba really about to walk out of this room with weasel boy?!". Murayama said

"Haruto is pretty cool but please Kiba please don't walk out with Issei you'll catch pervert" Katase also said.

"Can you guys give it a break. I promise not to drain his pimp juice."

(Occult Research club)

Kiba brought us to a wood-paneled room with Victorian-style couches and chairs along the walls. One side is set up to be able to be used as a bath, and a large Gremory Family magic circle is also there to allow teleportation to and from clients.

"What's happening where are we...wait, I think I might know her," Issei announced. He was directing his message to a white haired girl sitting on one of the couches eating a piece of chocolate. Issei stared at the lolita

"Huh really? That's Koneko Toujou, she's in her first year" Kiba reassured. Koneko looked towards where we were standing.

"Hey Koneko this is Issei and Haruto. However one of our guests says he might know you." Kiba said. The loli paid no mind to us, nodded her and went back to eating her chocolate.

Suddenly a brunette came out of nowhere. "Oh you must be the guests Rias told us about. Rias is in the shower at the moment she'll be out soon"

Couple minutes went by and Rias came out of the shower. She used her magic to instantly put on her clothes. The sudden conjure of magic put Haruto on guard.Rias could see he was ready to attack at any moment. "Don't worry. We mean you no harm. That was just my magic I used" The crimson-haired girl assured calmly.

Haruto let out a long sigh and sat down on the chair in the middle of the room. Akeno came out of the kitchen and put a cup of tea on the table in front of the muscular teen

"Make yourself at home. I insist." Rias sat on the top of her desk, her long legs crossed over while smiling alluringly.

"Why did you bring us all the way out here Rias. Just to have a cup of tea? Honestly I don't mind if it was the latter" Haruto said calmly as he took a sip.

"Well, first I'd like to ask what are you Haruto Kagayama?" The crimson beauty asked.

"What on earth could you mean Rias? I'm just a human" Haruto feigned ignorance

"Dont play dumb. No ordinary human could kill 3 fallen Angel's in a matter of seconds so easily. I demand to know the truth"

"...I practice Martial arts, that's about it."

"What kind of Martial arts?"

"Well it's called Kabanari, a martial art that uses 4 principles of other fighting styles. I doubt you heard of of it no one has"