XIV. Calm Your Tits

Piper's POV:

"I cannot believe they-ugh!" Nina walks down the beach with Matt beside her. It looks warm...nice...expensive.

I ate a chip, "Yeah. How dare those inconsiderate media."

Right now, I'm face timing with Nina and Matt. They're on their honeymoon.

Nina is upset that somehow a photographer sneaked into their private wedding and took a photo of them.

Nina isn't particularly fond of the media.

Matt massaged her shoulders, "Calm down, Short Stack."

"You calm down," she grumbled.

"Hey," I said. "What's done is done. Matt will find out who did it and sue them so you guys can be richer. So calm your tits."

"But-"

"Calm your tits, sis."

Nina pouted, "My tits are calm."

"Really? Because-"

"Mommy!"

I groaned, "What?"

"Where is my unicorn horn?!"

"I don't know, baby. Maybe underneath your bed?"

"It's not down here, and I'm stuck!"

"Stuck where?!"

"The bed! The bed! I can't feel my fingers!"

I threw the bag down, "This girl-"

Nina smiled, "Crystal is so cute! I hope our next baby is a girl." Nina rubbed her stomach. "Right, Matt?"

Matt nods, "Definitely."

I chuckled, "It's all fun and game until they grow-"

"Mommy!"

"I'm coming!"

I look at the screen, "Have fun!" Nina and Matt waved at me. Then, the screen went black.

I march down the hallway, up the stairs, and towards the screaming girl. When I opened the overly colorful door, I could see two short pairs of legs sticking out from underneath the bed.

"Mommy? Mommy? Is that you? Please help me get out." She kicked her legs up and down.

I exhaled softly before I went on my knees. With all my preserved energy, I grabbed her bottom and pulled her out.

"Ow! Ow! It hurts! It hurts!"

I groaned loudly and stood up.

"Alright. I'm going to lift the bed, baby. So, crawl out. Okay?"

"Okay!"

I grabbed the bottom of the bed frame and lifted it.

Like a spider, Crystal crawled out. "I'm free!"

I let go of the frames and fell on the bed. I don't know how I'll handle two kids when I could barely handle the one in front of me.

Crystal rushed to my side, "Are you okay?"

I nod, "Yeah. Just let mommy res-" A burst of pain rushed into my stomach.

I know this pain.

But, I'm not due until next week.

My fingers curled into the blanket.

I breathed softly, "Unicorn."

"Yes, mommy?"