Traitor

(Mikey POV)

We were almost to the alley with the main entrance to the lair when I felt we were being watched. Mikito stopped behind me and was opening her mouth to ask why I stopped when I heard a hollow thunk and a thud as she fell behind me.

I turned around and I gulped as I stared into the bug-like eyes of a Foot bot. Not ninja. Bot. Mikito lay in an unconscious heap between mine and the bot's feet. I started for my nun chucks when a barking and high pitched yelp sounded behind me and kicked my shell.

I fell forward and fell by Mikito as the Foot bot placed a foot on my upper back, keeping me down. I ground my teeth and tried kicking at him, but two more bots were at his side, tying my wrists and ankles. Three foot bots did the same to Mikito. I watched in fright as I saw some blood trickle down from the back of her head.

"Mikito!" I wailed, struggling as they picked me up.

A short rush of wind and feet landing quietly asked in the a Karai voice, "So Cindy was the Turtle... Should've known..."

"You let her go!" I snarled, glaring at her.

"Well I'm not going to now," Karai said, narrowing her eyes. "She's a traitor."

"She remembers nothing!!" I shouted, gritting my teeth as the Foot bot holding me tightened the ropes on my wrists. "I mutated her thinking she would remember! She remembers nothing..."

That's where Karai chuckled and I growled at her, more fiercely than I imagined. "She remembers being loyal, Michelangelo... To Shredder."

My eyes widened as Karai finished. I looked down, unsure if Mikito would betray our family. I looked down in fright just as a Foot ninja knocked me out. My last thought was of Mikito betraying us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TMNT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a dreary place. The first thing I noticed was that were my hands and feet were unbound. Hardly no light except for a soft lamp near an entrance. I was propped against a wall and I knew exactly where I was. Shredder's dungeon. I looked down in hurt and defeat. I knew Mikito was a Foot ninja when I found her, but I thought I had changed her for the better when I tried doing everything nice for her.

My eyes clouded with tears and I wiped the tears away quickly when I heard a giant door open and close. I stayed put as I heard a clatter of a plate. A low snarl told me it was Rahzar. I didn't move, worried for my family and Mikito.

"Eat, you freak," Rahzar growled.

"You should talk," I snorted, looking up at him a little. "I mean, I at least had a normal life. You mutated twice."

Rahzar's red eyes narrowed and he was about to open the gate when a soft voice called out in the echoing room, "Leave him be, Bradford..."

Rahzar turned his head and snarled, "You have no right to tell me, traitor. You've been with them this entire time and haven't come to tell us."

"You'd kill me for being like them," Mikito said defiantly.

"And you're right," Rahzar smirked, his fangs showing against his fur. He came up to Mikito's cell and I scooted closer to watch, scared. Mikito was close to the bars with a frown, even though her eyes showed fright. "And we'd kill the rat and the others."

Mikito only glared at him, "That's why I didn't come tell you. I thought they were evil when he mutated me... And the fact that they had Naomi and Julie. I thought they were holding them prisoner. Until they showed me kindness. Nothing like you evil souls have been doing!"

I watched as Rahzar's claws clenched in a fist before reaching his other hand in between the bars and snatched Mikito's neck.

"No!" I cried, shaking the bars, gritting my teeth. "Let her go!"

Rahzar and Mikito looked over at me and I growled, fingers nearly white from how tight I was holding the bars. The dog smirked and let Mikito go. She fell down, holding her throat. It was only bruised, with only a few scatches from how sharp his claws are. I glared at him as he came closer to my cell again.

"You shouldn't talk, Turtle..." Rahzar chuckled with a harsh tone. "Things could end up bad."

"How can it get any worse?!" I shouted. "You have us trapped in here and treating us like you should be treating yourself! We're the only mutants cool enough to kick your furry butts!"

Before I knew it, Rahzar's talons shot between the bars and latched on my throat again. I ground my teeth as I felt the points dig in. His red eyes glared deep in me. "You're pathetic.... You think you have the power, but you are the only one that doesn't see reality." I blinked, ignoring the pain for a second. I thought I heard Mikito cry out, but it was drowned by Rahzar's snarling voice. "You are nothing compared to us. We have power. You have kindness."

I blinked again to let it sink in then I glared at him. "Kindness and love is what punishes evil doers like you!" I bent my back and kicked up in his wrist. He howled in pain and tried to pull his hand back, but I was too quick and twisted on my wrist which was implanted on the ground and slammed my foot on his hand against the bars. All I heard was a satisfactory crunch and he pulled back, wailing and howling.

My face brightened and he glared at me, growling. I smirked as he retreated out. Breathing out, I fell back and looked at the food he left and was now scattered on the ground from the small fight. Rats were looking at the bread and water from a distance with hunger so I picked up the bread and broke it in little pieces and started tossing it to them. I wasn't going to eat anything Shredder gave me, fearful that he might've poisoned it.

Hungry, the rats fought one another for the food and I watched, worried about what I did. Shredder would probably want me sentanced to die now. I acted rationally, but I didn't want him to hurt Mikito. I looked over at her, leaning against the bars to try and see better. She was against the wall that I could see the best. I watched her unwrap her wrist wrappings, the cleanest bandage she had, and wrap it loosely against her neck.

I smiled as she looked at me. She only smiled back before a sounding boom sounded as the iron door was slammed. Heavy and metal foot steps came close and I scooted back, looking up as Shredder stopped in front of my cell.

I was going to die....